Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

5 posters

Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

Post by The Big Donk Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 pm

I'll be playing in the Ferguson tonight on Full Tilt. Hope to see some of you there.

If you're looking for me, my handle on Full Tilt is The B1g D0nk.

Site: Full Tilt
Tourney Name: The Ferguson
$500 Guaranteed
Buy in: $1 (No entry fee!)
Date: Daily
Time: 01:30 Eastern
No password necessary to enter.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty RE: Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 am

I looked for you on Tilt at the Ferguson, but I didn't find your handle on the list. Did Annie Duke have anything to do with that? I could forget entering a tourney to watch her on TV myself! Wink
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty Re: Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

Post by The Big Donk Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 am

datsme53 wrote:I looked for you on Tilt at the Ferguson, but I didn't find your handle on the list. Did Annie Duke have anything to do with that? I could forget entering a tourney to watch her on TV myself! Wink

lol.

That's actually exactly what happened. Got so into Annie Duke I forgot to register! I feel like a boob. I'll try again tomorrow night most likely.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty RE: Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:14 am

The Big Donk wrote:
lol.

That's actually exactly what happened. Got so into Annie Duke I forgot to register! I feel like a boob. I'll try again tomorrow night most likely.

LMFAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes lol! That's about all I can say to that! lol!
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty i must be lost

Post by chefjimmy Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 am

?i cant find it...got a tourney id by any chance....?i looked in the regular areas is that 1:30 am?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty okokok

Post by chefjimmy Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:35 am

i found it
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight? Empty Re: Who's up to play The Ferguson tonight?

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 am

full tilt has been a tough nut for me to crack for a bankroll, i never play the freerolls there because i feel they are too little payout for such a big tourny. next week i plan on playing the ferguson monday thru friday if anybody wants to join in. with the huge field i'll be more than satisfied with a single cash.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

illphillllllll wrote:full tilt has been a tough nut for me to crack for a bankroll, i never play the freerolls there because i feel they are too little payout for such a big tourny. next week i plan on playing the ferguson monday thru friday if anybody wants to join in. with the huge field i'll be more than satisfied with a single cash.

Sounds good man, I routinely play The Ferguson because I like to hone my game in a large tournament setting, plus it's only $1 hit on the bankroll. Last week I cashed twice in three tries, made the final table on my first attempt (finished eighth) and ended up + $21.20 after subtracting the buy-in. Look forward to seeing you there.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down