Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com

+25
RockManFree
jamesdabear
eLcOteUC
TheDepressed1
whooper1970
lucrece
funnymann1996
PaddyWhacked
rodmetal
RobbWillow
ShawnInAZ
jojo9006
edcava
Fladyan
lukeopp
JeffTheRaven
tablechancer
nightmoves44
RawDeal
KiwiYank
deepsouthdes
beng0001000
homegamr
jimbeam77
The Big Donk
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by JeffTheRaven Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I think they do it to get u to look over the site...and maybe join the chatroom and not just join the freeroll
JeffTheRaven
JeffTheRaven
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty thanks for the freerolls

Post by funnymann1996 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I want to thank you guys for the freerolls. It has made me better! and for those impatient people, its free and if you can't wait go somewhere else. have some courtesy man!

that's what's wrong with the world!

funnymann1996

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by lucrece Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 pm

bbon jeu a tous

lucrece

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by JeffTheRaven Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 pm

the world is a give me now place no one can wait anymore
JeffTheRaven
JeffTheRaven

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by whooper1970 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:25 pm

i`m in too....gl all and enjoy !!
wh

whooper1970

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDepressed1 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Good Luck, everyone!! My name is Kollision on Full Tilt.

TheDepressed1

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Gl

Post by eLcOteUC Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Good luck to all Smile .

eLcOteUC

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty FTP Freerolls

Post by jamesdabear Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

The FTP hourly freerolls aren't impossible to get in. You just have to time them right... i've never really had much of a problem getting in them... Now, the PAD free rolls, that's another story. You can get in the 40 table ones... but they only pay out one spot... winner take all. The 20 table ones... at least they pay out the top two, but they're almost impossible to get in.

jamesdabear

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty 10

Post by nightmoves44 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Ten minutes til game time,thas cutten er close,shouldnt be any sitters!ty n gla

nightmoves44

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty patience

Post by tablechancer Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm

I remember in Boy Scouts we used to have a skit called Patience Jackass and it involved a big dumb animal with floppy ears some like eeyore or maybe the big donk
anyway the punchline "Patience Jackass" anyone remember that skit. By the way I Rolling Eyes didn't last long in freeroll and it was limit razz at that.
GL all

tablechancer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDepressed1 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Thanks a lot for the password!

There was 7 people signed up when i noticed this tournament, then it turned into 120 in no time!!

Good luck!

TheDepressed1

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 pm

the flood gates are open lol

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Re skpye banner

Post by tablechancer Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Already a skype user speak to my son in Japan. Really great video connection. My grandson recognises me which makes me real happy

tablechancer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Got Registered!!!!!

Post by RawDeal Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 pm

I got registered for the FR and also clicked on the lil' skype icon thingy where the PW was at!!!! Can't wait to see u there....GL to u all!!! Smile
RawDeal
RawDeal

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty FT Freeroll & Skype link

Post by RockManFree Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks for the FT freeroll (I'm a Donk newbee).

I've clicked the Skype link, but also want to give a Skype testamonial. I've been using it for FREE CALLS (even better than free rolls?) for about a year now. Great phone sound quality (better than your cell phone), video phone video is excellent, and easy to use. I also have a phone set that I use WITHOUT the computer having to be turned on (unlike the MajicJack that has been extensively advertised). Skype is the Real Deal, so after you click the link, think about joining up!

GL all!
-RockManFree at fulltilt

RockManFree

Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger78 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm

First and for-most a big Thanks to The Big Donk for all your hard work.....It's easy keeping up with the Jones'...and all the people ask Where is the password....and you know they can all read so it's more of how inconsiderate they are or lazy to figure out the password will be given out minutes before the tournament.

Second good luck to all you loyal peeps in this tournament. I'm somewhat new here but not new to forums. It's getting past my bedtime..lmao...I have to work tomorrow and be up at 5:00 so I'm sitting this one out.

Enjoy yourselves and most of all have fun...

PEACE

Danger78

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Was fun

Post by Xavious Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:12 am

Was a fun tournament guys. When i get 40k in that hand with bucket at the end i thought i was a gonner. Look forward to play with you all again.

Xavious

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #61 - Presented by Stybero.com - Page 2 Empty Re: Was fun

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Xavious wrote:Was a fun tournament guys. When i get 40k in that hand with bucket at the end i thought i was a gonner. Look forward to play with you all again.

Congrats to you Xavious on your win! Stuckey333(2nd), Buckethead21(third), crisazul (4th).... congrats to all of you and all who made it ITM!

I got back from the football game about a half hour late...(game was a barnburner...all time outs used and it took much longer than I expected)... I still had 1240 chips left and managed to win a small pot or 2 now and then and managed to somehow finish ITM (29th). I watched from the rail off and on... saw some big pots exchanged! Anyhow.. congrats again to all ITM! Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm

congrats to you dats for your cash after coming late to the tourny. also to kona for her strong finish, alot of us thought you were going to walk away with a win. wish you could have landed an ace or king.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2