Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE RAZORBACKS

5 posters

Go down

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE  RAZORBACKS Empty WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE RAZORBACKS

Post by thehogster65 Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Howdy everyone,

I'm thehogster65 and I play about 25 hours a week.Play all over but mostly on only one site. Been playing about 10 yrs and looking forward to playing and getting to know you all. See you all at the tables.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE  RAZORBACKS Empty Re: WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE RAZORBACKS

Post by The Big Donk Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Ah, a seasoned vet. Welcome to donkhard. Glad to have you on the team. Looking forward to hearing more from you. If you need anything or would like to sit down for a game, let me know. I play quite a bit myself and am always down to play with some familiar faces (or names).
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE  RAZORBACKS Empty Re: WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE RAZORBACKS

Post by illphillllllll Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 pm

your a solid player glad to have you in the forum. nice to see a new player in chat also. look forward to playing with you more, keep up the good work.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:29 am

Glad to have you hear hogster! I been watching some of your games and have seen your results in some good cashes in tourneys. You have a strong game and the results speak for themselves! Keep up the good work on the felts! Good luck to in the future and may the flops be with you. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIIIIEEEE  RAZORBACKS Empty welcome to donkhard

Post by chefjimmy Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:26 am

hey welcome bro...looks like you put some time in,got some decent experience,i look forward to seeing you on the felts
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down