Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

dates for tourneys

3 posters

Go down

dates for tourneys Empty dates for tourneys

Post by ROGUE63 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 am

hi just wondering if you could add tourney date to title of posts with just tourney number there have to check them all to see what dates are what.just a suggestion

ROGUE63
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

dates for tourneys Empty Re: dates for tourneys

Post by datsme53 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Hello,

Putting all the extra wording in the title of the post in the LATEST TOPICS widget would take up unnecessary space for post there. Besides... it will get members to click in more to check and see what's going on. Don't be shy.... click in and find out about ALL of the tourneys we are having at Donkhard. Take a look around the site and post your opinions and any thoughts you might have for us. I see you have been a member since September 7th, 2008... come on in and participate with us... we would be glad to have you. I don't recognize your nickname in tourneys. How many of Donkhard's tournaments have you been in?
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:35 pm

i think the date would be a good idea so i know when im late for the tourney lol.

Back to top Go down

dates for tourneys Empty if votes count....

Post by chefjimmy Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 pm

yeah i,ve made a post on this before,,i,m all for seeing tourney,time n date n location.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ROGUE63 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 pm

datsme53 wrote:Hello,

Putting all the extra wording in the title of the post in the LATEST TOPICS widget would take up unnecessary space for post there. Besides... it will get members to click in more to check and see what's going on. Don't be shy.... click in and find out about ALL of the tourneys we are having at Donkhard. Take a look around the site and post your opinions and any thoughts you might have for us. I see you have been a member since September 7th, 2008... come on in and participate with us... we would be glad to have you. I don't recognize your nickname in tourneys. How many of Donkhard's tournaments have you been in?
lol good explanation .ive played a few (not enough )but a few

ROGUE63

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:27 am

chefjimmy wrote:yeah i,ve made a post on this before,,i,m all for seeing tourney,time n date n location.

I agree 100%. Much more interest for members to know when and where more than added money.
Plus you could also throw to hell birth of date in calendar, to create links to the tournaments lobbies with differents colrs for FR and BI, instead.
Just my 2 p.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down