Online Poker Rooms

help with the password ?????????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help with the password ?????????????

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 am

WHERE IS THE PASSWORD
Well for most of u newbies if u look around and get to know where things are and not show up 5 minutes before the freeroll starts u might get to play in some u should try to contribute a little it donít take much even just say hello or something rather than go to chat and whine about I cant find the passsword this is donkhard.com not[ babys we cater to u ] sorry its early lol. Just use some common decency to the people in this forum and most of us would be glad to help . Yes its new to you if u signed up yesterday but u have the opportunity to play for free and the site is growing one lasttime I will try.
HERE ARE YOUR PASSWORDS!

Your passwords for the exclusive donkhard.com member tournaments and freerolls.

Look for this heading go there and find the tourney your tryin to enter click and u either get the password or u have to click on sponsors link to get password . Yes the tourneys are listed by # not by date and gl too all and have a great day .

Sincerely trucker 103

Back to top Go down

Re: help with the password ?????????????

Post by datsme53 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 am

I couldn't agree with you more trucker! What a hassle! We tried to help people that were in the chat last night find the link to the freeroll at Full Tilt last night and got blasted by a few newbies because they couldn't navigate to find the password. We gave complete simple instructions and some were having trouble getting to it. It would help an awful lot for new members if they would come here and browse around and get used to the site well before the freeroll. We want everyone that wants to to participate in the freeroll to be able to. Passwords have been shared with non members too much lately is why it its not given out until late... soooo.... please come on in here and participate in our forum... look around... get to know us...get to know the site.... and please be as polite to us in here that are trying to help as we are trying to be to you.

This is a great poker forum full of good people who are very willing to help. Come on in here and give us your wisdom, knowledge and questions about poker and share your experiences. If you will be a part of this forum... you will know and understand just how great a forum this truly is. We would love to have you become active members here.
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1581
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:20 pm

So whats trump??
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

i have been trying to show my thanks to the forum by helping out before tournaments assisting people who are trying to get the password. i tell them to wait and it will come before gametime where to go etc. last night got nothing but a hassle between being called a liar and rascist. i will still be in chat during tournys to talk but never before. permifry harassed the the chatroom for an hour then played his first 6 hands and got eliminated. sorry for letting my negative side get the best of me, i am not going to put myself in that spot again.
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

you been nothing but good Philly

Post by k9ofspades on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Regards Guy
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerPlay777 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:13 am

Hard not to be Negative with nothing but negativity around you. Laughing
Every1 wants something for nothing and thinks it is OWED to them. Shocked
Have a good day all!!!!
PowerPlay777

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 pm

well im new here and i see what u guys r saying if u just look around u will find what your looking for i did it and i dont know everything yet but i will i know that. its just people that just want other people to do things for they and when then do get it your the bad guy i here u guys.

Last edited by darkstar on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

darkstar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm

illphillllllll wrote:i have been trying to show my thanks to the forum by helping out before tournaments assisting people who are trying to get the password. i tell them to wait and it will come before gametime where to go etc. last night got nothing but a hassle between being called a liar and rascist. i will still be in chat during tournys to talk but never before. permifry harassed the the chatroom for an hour then played his first 6 hands and got eliminated. sorry for letting my negative side get the best of me, i am not going to put myself in that spot again.

dont get down on yourself philly u and all of us have tried to help and some people are way to ignorant to take the time to learn how to get the password and most of them are only here for the freerolls anyhow they only pop in for the password and gone at the tables just as fast most times and as far as permifry thats his mo to harass people saw him at some other tourneys he was talkin shit at them also so philly just stick to your game which is on a little roll as of late and c ya at the tables gl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum