Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

calling a spade a spade

5 posters

Go down

calling a spade a spade Empty calling a spade a spade

Post by chefjimmy Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 pm

i just checked the monthly standings and lets face it,,dats n phil you guys are on it..i wanted to hang n be tough...but i,ve been just overwhelmed designing a new website..on top of all this i,m wayy old school and i type with one finger,so i,m going to continue to post because i love this site,its owner,and the members i know..but as for the contest...i bow out,concede to dats n phil...you guys i,m still rooting for ya...ya got my respect..chefjimmy
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

calling a spade a spade Empty Re: calling a spade a spade

Post by slyone66 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 pm

yeah same with me, can t keep up with you guys anymore posting. running out of things "related" to poker to talk about. but wish you both the best in your battle for top post at end of month.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm

go for it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:48 am

don't give up, i swear i am a one finger typer too. i have an edge that you guys don't being i'm new to the forum and the material is a little newer to me. i have gotten to trips this month and will be in the top 10 for career posts by next month, achievments i am proud of. after i show that i am here for the long run i would love to see my name in that cool blue color, not sure how that happens i guess tbd bestows that royalty on you. me and dats have also been in the chat room constantly putting all our time in the forum. i hope you guys like the posts we been doing, i have been putting a lot of final table pics in to show i am a decent player and good addition to the forum. hope your as glad to have me as much as i'm glad to be here.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 pm

illphillllllll wrote:don't give up, i swear i am a one finger typer too. i have an edge that you guys don't being i'm new to the forum and the material is a little newer to me. i have gotten to trips this month and will be in the top 10 for career posts by next month, achievments i am proud of. after i show that i am here for the long run i would love to see my name in that cool blue color, not sure how that happens i guess tbd bestows that royalty on you. me and dats have also been in the chat room constantly putting all our time in the forum. i hope you guys like the posts we been doing, i have been putting a lot of final table pics in to show i am a decent player and good addition to the forum. hope your as glad to have me as much as i'm glad to be here.

First of all, chefjimmy, I wish you the best on your website designing! It's been at least 5 years since I have taken on that task. I can tell you for sure that my html skills would be at the very least..."rusty"... lol! I remember doing that painstaking task for sure. I'll bet your putting together a site to be proud of.

I've had a good time on this forum with all involved here. I know when the time comes, you will have that "cool blue color"! We have in this forum a core of solid players and, I believe, solid individuals as well. I haven't had as good a time or learned as much about poker as I have since I've been a member here.... and I've played the game of poker since I was a kid barely old enough to shuffle a deck... from games as a kid to high stakes live games(my high stakes $500 minimum buy in ring) to the online low and micro and freeroll games I play now... and I'm 55!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm

and to think little ole trucker 1 yr ago never even thought of online anything never mind a forum it has been a lot of fun being here and met some great people and learned a thing or 2 about online poker heck i have even learned to blog who knew rofl . ps guys just finished 8th in a little 60cent tourney on pdc $2.78 more to the br lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

trucker103 wrote:and to think little ole trucker 1 yr ago never even thought of online anything never mind a forum it has been a lot of fun being here and met some great people and learned a thing or 2 about online poker heck i have even learned to blog who knew rofl . ps guys just finished 8th in a little 60cent tourney on pdc $2.78 more to the br lol.

Hey congrats to you trucker! Yet another final table met from a Donkhard member! I've seen those little 60 cent jobs on PDC and Carbon, but I don't have any mulah on either of those 2 yet. Going to have to go by way of the freeroll to get any lol! Didn't know you were in one... would've liked to see you work your table. Good lookin' tourney! Rebuys is the only thing that brought the total collected past the payout! Good job for sure! Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Well the polls are showing a landslide for a change to the Top Posters contest. So, barring a sudden run on the polls to keep things as, I'll change the contest to reward the Top 10 Posters with a private freeroll. I have already submitted the request for a game next month for March's Top 10 Posters!

For those of you in the Top 10 or close to it, keep it up! We'll have us a 10 Seat Freeroll next month! I'll give you guys all the details when I get confirmation.

To keep the battle between Philly and Dats interesting, I'll also award the $5 to the top poster this month in addition to the seat in our Top 10 Freeroll.

P.S. Congrats on all the success that many of the Donkhards have been having lately, and thank you for sharing your stories of success with us.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:39 am

i read an old post about the top posters getting a private freeroll but didn't think that was still active. i can't wait to play in it and sit with you guys. we have all been running pretty good recently so there shouldn't be no weak stacks to take advantage of. this will be a very interesting tourny, i hope tbd is including himself in this one.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 am

The Big Donk wrote:Well the polls are showing a landslide for a change to the Top Posters contest. So, barring a sudden run on the polls to keep things as, I'll change the contest to reward the Top 10 Posters with a private freeroll. I have already submitted the request for a game next month for March's Top 10 Posters!

For those of you in the Top 10 or close to it, keep it up! We'll have us a 10 Seat Freeroll next month! I'll give you guys all the details when I get confirmation.

To keep the battle between Philly and Dats interesting, I'll also award the $5 to the top poster this month in addition to the seat in our Top 10 Freeroll.

P.S. Congrats on all the success that many of the Donkhards have been having lately, and thank you for sharing your stories of success with us.

Glad to hear we will have a freeroll for top 10 posters! Hope to be able to make that one for sure. I would be nice indeed to play in an exclusive tourney for us. Hope everyone eligible will be able to make it and good luck to all who enter. I too hope TBD will include himself in this tourney!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down