Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

u got to read this

5 posters

Go down

u got to read this Empty u got to read this

Post by paddythejack Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:59 am

Two couples were playing poker one evening. Jim accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bob's wife, Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, Jim upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jim went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bob's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything that you like under there?' Surprised by her boldness, Jim admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, 'Well, you can have it but it will cost you £500.'

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Jim confirms that he is interested.

Sue told him that since her husband Bob worked Friday afternoons and Jim didn't, Jim should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Jim showed up at Bob's house at 2 p..m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of £500 - they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction, as agreed.

Jim quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Bob came home from work at 6 p.m. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Jim come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat Sue answered 'Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.' Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'And did he give you £500?'

Sue, using her best poker face, replied, 'Well, yes, in fact he did give me £500.'

Bob, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the office this morning and borrowed £500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player

paddythejack
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

u got to read this Empty Re: u got to read this

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

Very funny story! I just received it in an email along with a lot of others! Loved it, even laughed again reading it now. I'll put one in here now of the ones I received.

At What Stake?

Bill was feeling ill at work, and left after lunch to go home. He walked into the house and found his wife in the arms of another man. He started to yell at the swine, "What right have you got to be makin love to my wife?"

"You may as well know that I am in love with her and I would like to marry her." the man answered calmly, "I understand you're a gambler. Why don't you be a good sport and sit down and play a game of gin rummy with me? If I lose, I'll never see her again; if you lose, you must agree to divorce her."

"Okay," replied Bill, "but just to make it a little more interesting, why don't we play for a dollar a point as well?"

Last edited by datsme53 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:11 am

2 good ones lol. the first one i heard before, a slight variation, not with the poker twist on it. dats wifey didn't get yours and when i told her i caught a smack. thanks a lot buddy. should have put these in the jokes and humor thread though.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

u got to read this Empty Good one

Post by 8FOCUS8 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:04 am

Now that is funny! For sure that is a great poker player.

8FOCUS8

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

u got to read this Empty Good one

Post by darkstar Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm

now that is a good one best one i have heard in a wile and yes that would be a good poker player frig i would like to be that guy lol well wouldnt we all Very Happy Twisted Evil Laughing if u have any more like that or just funny u can sent them to me please i like jokes.just post them here or send them to me in a pm thanks.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down