Online Poker Rooms

Where In The Heck Has The Big Donk Been?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by The Big Donk on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm sure nearly 4,000 members have all been wondering: "Where has The Big Donk been?" lol!

Okay, maybe not, but maybe a couple of folks have noticed my absence. For those who are wondering, my wife and I decided to head down to Valley Center last weekend to partake in a little WSOP Circuit Event action.

We both had an excellent start. I managed to bust the bubble in our 1st game (I know, not exactly a dream finish, but it was a solid bubble-busting finish!), and my wife had a solid ITM Final Table finish. Because of the great finishes, we decided we would stay through the month and play in as many events as possible. After a bit of a wait, we were finally able to upgrade to a much nicer room here at Harrah's. I have been checking in on donkhard from my cell phone here and there, but that process can be a bit painful on a phone browser. Now we've got a room with Wi-Fi, and I'm back in business.

Break's ending in a few, so I've got to get back down to the tables. Hopefully I'll be pretty busy for the next week or so with the games, but if I manage to get my @$$ handed to me early in an event, at least that'll afford me some more time to get down here on donkhard.

Anyhow, I've got to post the info for the upcoming Donkhard Freeroll this Saturday and get back to the tables. Wish me luck!
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

View user profile http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Hey Hey! There he is! Missed your guiding hand here lately, but I'm very glad you both are enjoying yourselves! Glad to hear you are able to check everything out now with internet access.

Here's hoping that you and the Mrs. take that tourney down! Good luck to you and make us proud! Heck ... you've already done that! Pile it on then! Smile

Last edited by datsme53 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where In The Heck Has The Big Donk Been?

Post by illphillllllll on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 am

how much did wifey win and what kinds of fields and buy-ins are you guys doing. never attended a circuit event before, would love to. from what i read i believe they give out a ring for the main event circuit winner, taking home that piece of jewlery would be a great brag.
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where In The Heck Has The Big Donk Been?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum