Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com

+10
canukfanz
nerwnas
DonkHunter
pokerkq
badass17
chefjimmy
datsme53
Doc_King
PowerPlay777
The Big Donk
14 posters

Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by The Big Donk Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com 468x60

Welcome to another Donkhard.com Freeroll on Full Tilt, presented by Stybero!

If you don't yet have an account on Full Tilt, click here to sign up now.

Tournament Details:
Site: Full Tilt Poker
Tournament Name: Donkhard.com
Type: NL Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER!
Date: Mar 28
Time: 19:45

Last edited by The Big Donk on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am; edited 4 times in total
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by PowerPlay777 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Have you tested the Pw?? Embarassed
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:35 am

pw no goog tbd tried it this morning .

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc_King Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:50 am

??????? why do 2 players say the password is no good when it hasn't even been released yet ????????? confused

Doc_King
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 am

Doc_King wrote:??????? why do 2 players say the password is no good when it hasn't even been released yet ????????? confused

The password is given out to members of K's n Q's ahead of time as a perk for stand out participation in this forum. Members who you see that have blue color for their nickname only have this privilege. The password was not working at the time it was given to them, but is working fine now. It will be given out to all other members very close to time of tourney... about 10 minutes before starting time. Reason being is that some new members in the past have shared the password to non members and caused more than 300 non members to be registered for the tourney. Now thanks to a few newbie members who shared the password.. it isn't given out until very late now. I suggest you look around and get used to the site so you won't have any trouble locating the link for the password.

Donkhard is a great forum in my opinion! We don't ask any posting requirements to be a member here and to get into our freerolls and other tourneys... only that you simply sign up and be members. For people to share the password with non members is not a wise thing to do at all. All they did was make a lot more competition for the freeroll prizes and ruin it for all who do the right thing and become members at our forum.

So... passwords or the link for the password will be given out in due time just before it starts to hopefully cut down on password sharing to non members. Please be patient and it will appear at the beginning of this post.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 am

Doc_King wrote:??????? why do 2 players say the password is no good when it hasn't even been released yet ????????? confused

this is why we get the password because were active and we look out for this forum and if we didnt get it early we would of never found out it didnt work so in a nut shell thats all . so if u want to look around get used to how things work and the password will be released to the general population when the boss says so also known as THE BIG DONK adminstrator of donkhard . that should answer all your ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty oh boy here we go...

Post by chefjimmy Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 am

group hug fellas?just kidding hey guys if your at a forum and looking around sometimes you have to look for more than just freerolls,case in point is this one if you look in the legend at the bottom of the page it tells ranks and status...so dont give these guys a hard time they are the same ones who bwill lend you a helping hand in times of duress why just last week i got to observe trucker helping all those newbies fing the password in chat..so look at more than just the password section.klikon the links,,,support your community!
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty what??

Post by badass17 Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:26 pm

What are people talking about they tested the pw and it didnt work, its not even out yet. or is it Mad afro

badass17

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty passwords

Post by pokerkq Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:58 pm

be patient they will come

pokerkq

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:12 pm

badass17 wrote:What are people talking about they tested the pw and it didnt work, its not even out yet. or is it Mad afro

I gave out the password to a few of our most active members early (a perk of forum participation) and, thank goodness for them, they let me know that I muffed another password. Oops Embarassed The O.G.'s around here know I'm notorious for that... they've got to keep and eye on me (thanks guys! disaster averted!)

Anyhow, I will edit the original post to include a link to the password shortly before gametime. Don't worry, I won't forget. Just be patient and you'll get the PW before the game begins.

Right at this moment, I'm in my hotel room at Harrah's in Valley Center, CA. My wife and I are participating in the WSOP Circuit Event. I just busted out of event #15 (which my wife was so kind to buy me into). Event #17 ($200 buy-in with $100 rebuys) starts in about an hour, and I will be participating in that game. I love rebuys! One of my favorite things about them is that they tend to play out like freerolls. Unfortunately, that means I will be missing today's Donkhard games. You guys'll have to give me the rundown.

I will put up the passwords before I have to go back downstairs. Don't forget that we'll be having 2 games tonight. One on Full Tilt and the other on Pitbull Poker (use the bonus code DONKFREE on Pitbull and get a FREE $10!

Good luck!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DonkHunter Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Good luck in the rebuy, Donk

Cool

DonkHunter

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by nerwnas Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Very Happy ooking forward to this one Very Happy

nerwnas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty full tilt donkeys

Post by canukfanz Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:33 pm

hee haw...here we go good luck to you all Laughing

canukfanz

Back to top Go down

Donkhard.com Freeroll #71 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Have a good game

Post by Je74100 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Thanks to donkhard.com

I wish a good game to all players

Je74100

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Password is up. I am off to the WSOP Circuit Event #17. GL and have fun all!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by o2eye Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 pm

got it
GL
ty

o2eye

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:46 pm

The Big Donk wrote:Password is up. I am off to the WSOP Circuit Event #17. GL and have fun all!

Good luck to you Big D! Good luck to you both and may the flps be with you!
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MrRiver133 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 pm

See you at the tables

Thank you!!!!!! Shocked

MrRiver133

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by deepsouthdes Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks for the tourney guys was fun...
See ya at the next one.

deepsouthdes

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down