Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

jay cutler dealt to da bears

2 posters

Go down

jay cutler dealt to da bears Empty jay cutler dealt to da bears

Post by illphillllllll Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm

very surprised to see denver let go of this guy. i'm sorry but qb's of his caliber are hard to come by. he is a guy that i see winning a superbowl before he retires, sometimes i don't get nfl trades. this is the worst trade i have seen since randy moss got traded for a late draft pick to the patriots.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

jay cutler dealt to da bears Empty Re: jay cutler dealt to da bears

Post by datsme53 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:32 pm

This is the best news I could have hoped for. I saw this today on the Chicago Bears website ... then I saw your post and decided to post how happy I am to know da Bears are showing that they are committed to winning! Cutler is a Pro Bowl QB with over 4500 yards last year! That's 700 yards more than the franchise record! Smile

Traded Kyle Orton, and the next 2 years first draft picks for him..(other fairly minor details too)! It's a price to pay, but I think well worth it. I didn't even think the Bears were anywhere near the top of the contenders for the embattled (at Denver) QB! Add the fact that they agreed to terms with free agent offensive tackle Orlando Pace, a 7 time Pro Bowler, to a 3 year deal! What a day for Bears fans! Very Happy

Philly, in your post about the NFL draft, I was saying how badly the bears really needed a top notch QB, and that they needed to shore up the offensive line(defensive line could use some help too). So these two deals really are getting me, as a Bear fan, to get excited about the upcoming season. Very Happy

They will have a lot of work to do to get things to gel for sure, but what exciting news for all Bear fans! Angelo's boldest move by far since becoming Bears GM! Very Happy
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:39 pm

dats even better news is with these two great additions to your team, there might be a veteran wide receiver who is more likely to come join chicago now that you got a quarterback. i think this cutler trade will be able to get you guys a great shot at winning the division. you have 2 tough games against the lions, just kidding. packers and vikings are 2 solid teams but you hung in there with them last year so you may actually be the favorite this year. forte will possibly get better now that teams will have to respect your passing game.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down