Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

great site for spammers

4 posters

Go down

great site for spammers Empty great site for spammers

Post by pokerjimi Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 pm

I found a site that has some of the best spam at http://www.ImAnSpammer.com/?u=pokerjimi on the web. It is the newest piece of spam in the online spam community category. It is truly a technological masterpiece that perfectly blends spam community, communication, content and rewards for its spammers.

pokerjimi
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

great site for spammers Empty hey i got a website too

Post by chefjimmy Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:27 am

would you mind taking my name and returning to your site and spamming my website on their pages?i figured since you thought it was ok here you wouldnt mind it there....
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

great site for spammers Empty Re: great site for spammers

Post by pokerjimi Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:55 am

yea i would.. give me an url and i will post it there.. sry to spam.. did not mean to.. jsut trying to offer more option for peeps who like freerolls

pokerjimi

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:08 am

if you have a site you want to promote, in the future you should ask members of donkhard to pm you for information, less hassles with spam, i don t even like spam sandwiches, nevermind reading it ...lol
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 am

spam sandwiches lol used to have to eat them every wed. and now i dont like spam any thing so are u like a telemarketer or something cause i hate them too knock it off read the forum rules plz

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerjimi Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:36 am

sry all .. my bad.. did not mean to upset the flock.. won't happen again.. i have no excuse for doing it and take full resposibility..

pokerjimi

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:21 pm

pokerjimi wrote:sry all .. my bad.. did not mean to upset the flock.. won't happen again.. i have no excuse for doing it and take full resposibility..

It would be better for your future here not to put in links without permission... which you wouldn't get anyway. If you have something you want to ask if you can do... send a PM to admin. You will likely not get permission, but that is the way to handle it. As for spam sandwiches... I use to have to eat em when I was a kid. Sometimes in the military, but I don't like to be subject to spam now. I have a spam filter for my email accounts. Here at Donkhard, we have a spam filter too. It roots out all the so called members that spam the forum with links to whatever. That spam filter is ADMIN! From what I understand... that filtering system is pretty efficient! Get my DRIFT!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down