Online Poker Rooms

Password Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Password Thief

Post by cobra1233 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 am

Well okay, glad to see this topic discussed here! You see, I found this forum while doing a search for a now banned member of another forum I belong to. He had admitted to giving out the password for a private charity tournament A member was offering to pay 2 entries to the Relay For Life Cancer tournament, all you had to do was pm him for the pw to his tournament. This lowlife passed the password to a bunch of other forums, and since the seating was limited, it filled up within a very short period of time.
When confronted, not only did he admit it and appologize, but then at the table said he'd continue to do it if he so pleased. He has since been banned of course, but he is here, so who do I contact to let you know?

cobra1233
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Password Thief

Post by illphillllllll on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 am

tbd a.k.a. the big donk is the administrator here. if you have any questions or want to talk to the man in charge he is the one to speak to. thanks for the heads up.
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 am

Thank you for posting about this PW thief! Please do get in touch with The Big Donk... just click on his name(it's in black) and click the PM and send him a message about the PW thief. You could also post it for all to see as long as your sure of it. We don't want him here! We need to get the word out on him to all forums to get the arrogant azz hole banned everywhere if possible. Best way possible to get rid of PW sharers is to get the word out everywhere.
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobra1233 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 am

TYVM, the password thief is dalsue, dalsue214. I can come back tomarrow and post the proof if you'd like. This looks like a wonderful forum, and I look forward to spending more time here tomarrow on my day off. Right now leaving for work unforuntately.

cobra1233

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:27 pm

I gotta remember that name...focus jim focus...dont let the 70s stop you from remembering this name.
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqqachar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks for letting us know cobra.
It's now up to tbd to decide what to do with it. Twisted Evil

Aqqachar
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here's the confession:

Post by cobra1233 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Here is the confession:

Appologies To Railbirds.com And PotKings Clan

Apr 18, 2009 4:52 am Report Abuse

First of all I made a huge mistake..
In the special occasion granted from TMHawk11. A fellow Railbirds.com and PotKings clan leader..
He set up a freeroll for others who cannot afford it... for the Charity Tournament set up...
I had taken the password... and given to my friend who is French on a password forum..
I had no right to do this without even asking TM himself.. Nor did I think about what could happen... and the password was passed on to another site as im not sure who did it... I do not know of the russian site nor who did it.. most likely a non railbirds.com member... I had no idea that there were more than even 5 members on the site.. Even if noone saw this was wrong of me to do...

If you think of me as the lowest railbird.com member on the site... I hope you don't and I really want to say sorry to everyone affected from no seats left to non railbirds getting a good cause...

I wish I was thinking before I did a thing like this..

It would of been better if I atleast had TMHawk's permission and I only gave it to my friend...

I appologize to the nest and PotKings.

Most of all I appologize to TMHawk11. A good hearted railbird member who only was doing something for the good of the members and Charity.

Dalsue214.

14 comments

cobra1233

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Damn, I must have missed a lot of drama while I was away.

I say we Jimmy Hoffa this dalsue guy, fit him with a new set of cement shoes and toss him off a bridge somewhere...

Just kidding, but we should probably ban his IP address (possible?) or delete his account, non-members should not be getting into the freerolls without interacting or participating in the forums.
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tukie on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:03 pm

I am sure tbd will take the appropriate measures to deal with this guy. Hopefully he has learned his lesson already about sharing or giving out passwords to anyone but from what you say he says he would do it again so I don't think he should have the privilege of being a member of any forum. I'm glad to see your diligence in this matter and I'm sure every forum you have warned is grateful to you. Thanks for the heads up and I will look for this guy too on other forums where I belong to give them the heads up as well.

tukie
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donkable on Sat May 02, 2009 10:52 am

This is the 4th forum I have seen this same post on. This guy gets around, I hope we dont all catch something. Im gonna put my rubber gloves on just incase.
(rubber gloves being internet condoms)

OK, Im new here, but I say ban him. I know thats my opinion on the other sites I have seen this post as well.

donkable

Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 on Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 am

thanks for the info cobra, nothing worse than a password thief, and to top it off it is so easy on this forum to become a member and get the passwords freely. i think this is the only site out there where you do not have to submit a certain number of posts to get the passwords, thats why Donkhard is the best forum out there. i will definitely keep my eyes open for him.
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 on Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

:/ giving the password away for a charity tourney for cancer?~?~?~?~?~?~ thats just mean and heartless
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cjmajor25 on Fri May 15, 2009 5:32 pm

cobra1233 wrote:Here is the confession:

Appologies To Railbirds.com And PotKings Clan

Apr 18, 2009 4:52 am Report Abuse

First of all I made a huge mistake..
In the special occasion granted from TMHawk11. A fellow Railbirds.com and PotKings clan leader..
He set up a freeroll for others who cannot afford it... for the Charity Tournament set up...
I had taken the password... and given to my friend who is French on a password forum..
I had no right to do this without even asking TM himself.. Nor did I think about what could happen... and the password was passed on to another site as im not sure who did it... I do not know of the russian site nor who did it.. most likely a non railbirds.com member... I had no idea that there were more than even 5 members on the site.. Even if noone saw this was wrong of me to do...

If you think of me as the lowest railbird.com member on the site... I hope you don't and I really want to say sorry to everyone affected from no seats left to non railbirds getting a good cause...

I wish I was thinking before I did a thing like this..

It would of been better if I atleast had TMHawk's permission and I only gave it to my friend...

I appologize to the nest and PotKings.

Most of all I appologize to TMHawk11. A good hearted railbird member who only was doing something for the good of the members and Charity.

Dalsue214.

i've had players offer me the pw for railbird games and i am a member but didn't have the required posts so i refused...i have my own forum and had players giving out my pws to games and posting wasn't even a requirement to get the pw...i have since stopped hosting tourneys because of the *(*&*^&()()_()*^& yeah i hate thieves lol

14 comments

cjmajor25

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

damn Shame

Post by blackulakingz on Sat May 16, 2009 10:28 pm

This is the kind of thing that makes fourms restrict thier passwords to certain members...I happen to belong to railbirds myself and it was truly disgusting what happend.I'm sure this jerk will change his name or something and sneak back in just to be a jerk all over again......truly a damn shame Evil or Very Mad
blackulakingz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top