Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Newbie Here a bit clueless

4 posters

Go down

Newbie Here a bit clueless Empty Newbie Here a bit clueless

Post by theodore8866 Sat May 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Hello all whattttzzzuuupppp Twisted Evil New to this site so if anyone has any words of advice on how to use it and such please let me know

theodore8866
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Newbie Here a bit clueless Empty Re: Newbie Here a bit clueless

Post by datsme53 Sat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Welcome to Donkhard! Glad to have you here! This is a great forum to be a part of, and we hope you'll come here and be a participating member. Smile Smile

Navigation of this site is not really as difficult as it might seem at first. Tournament posting is in the link "Donkhard Freeroll Passwords" located on the main forum page and you can find it by scrolling down on the main page under the chatbox until you see the thread for it. There are a good many threads to click on and check out as well for good articles and info and just plain fun.

Sooooo.... take your time here and browse around. There is also a thread called " Freeroll Release Policy" within the Donkhard Freeroll Passwords thread that will fully explain the password release policy. Passwords are not released to the general membership until 10 minutes before start of tournaments, so come to the site early... browse around .... find everything before hand so you'll be more familiar with the site, and how to find passwords and policies.

Hope to see you at our tourneys... so ... good luck at the tables and may the flops be with you! Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by smallteene Sat May 23, 2009 5:33 pm

theodore8866 wrote:Hello all whattttzzzuuupppp Twisted Evil New to this site so if anyone has any words of advice on how to use it and such please let me know

welcome! i am new too! i played in the first free roll and cashed! Only 17 cents, but its something and a start. see you at the tables on full tilt!
smallteene
smallteene
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun May 24, 2009 10:27 am

Welcome to Donkhard! It's great here, and you'll have lots of fun! :]
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP