Online Poker Rooms

STILL HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STILL HERE

Post by thehogster65 on Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Howdy everyone. I know I haven't been around a lot lately, but I haven't been playing much poker lately either. It is the time of year when I start getting real busy. I start working later,there is a B-day party or Holiday going every week-end, plus I have to find time to play golf and go fishing. Still playing a few tourneys and finishing ITM but nothing major worthy of a screenshot when I'm short on time. My wife likes this time of the year thou cause she gets to be on the computer more instead of always giving it up for me to play poker. I'm not going anywhere just fitting everything else in. See you all on the tables soon. PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STILL HERE

Post by slyone66 on Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Hogster i know the feeling about the wifey wanting her time on the computer. so i went out and bought her a nice little laptop at walmart for $300.00. its got everything she needs on it so she can play her pogo and still get online. anyways great to see you back hogster, see you on the tables.. you might want to look into a cheap laptop for her my friend. Very Happy
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me on Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Hogster, good to see you back around man! I've had alot of time away from here also due to exams and job hunting like a mofo but it's good to be back surrounded by you wonderful folk. Hope to see you around more often buddy, take care.
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top