Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Check-Raising the Devil

4 posters

Go down

Check-Raising the Devil Empty Check-Raising the Devil

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Check-Raising the Devil is Mike Matusow's new autobiography. Full Tilt has freerolls several times a day where the entire final table (top 9) wins a free copy!

I was just wondering if anyone has read this yet, and if it is worth playing hours in a freeroll to get a copy.

Feedback anyone?
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Check-Raising the Devil Empty Re: Check-Raising the Devil

Post by Vernon T Franks Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 pm

I got 7th on the first day they ran this tourny. It takes 6-8 weeks for it to be sent//arrive i guess tho. They don't give ftp points for this one like they do for the dvd one, or at least i heard that for the dvd one. I got some poker books rom the library, LOL, but i didnt realize that the one that looked the best in limit hodem, and i play no limit mostly. Maybe i will just read it anyway and try some limit hold'em as i lost 14.90$ playing no limit. : ( am like 2.73 ftp away from my first first tim deposit release Sad. I'll let u know how it is when i recieve it, if it's any good.

Vernon T Franks
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am

any prize is a good prize, if i got down to final table and won, id most likely read it and after that stick it on Ebay seeing it's a signed copy, might fetch a few bucks. once i read something usually have no use for it after.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon T Franks Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:12 pm

yeah, i would sell n ebay also prolly, but mine isnt the signed copy, i played again...gained a huge chip lead, then feel asleep LOL and looked the next day and got 69th. Maybe i should try and get the damn signed copy and sell it for smething to start a BR

Vernon T Franks

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by railz76 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 pm

I won one of these books, but havent got it yet. it took them a month or better just to aknowledge I won it.
Did yall see where he gave his whole table a signed copy. and then butally sucked out on a hand put a dude out and then Mike was like "I hope you enjoy my book." You could see the bombs going off in dudes head it was hilariouis. I hope its a good read. I also want to read "kill phil" and super systems by Doyle. has anyone read these?
railz76
railz76
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down