Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll

+24
CasperJames
coacoochee
whitewolf
pjr54
poker851
allinnow
MenaceMafia
terrpuss
dopitz
dipstick2
ballsdeep
lloydcain3
from_fresno
mikmaq_4life
roughy03
mad_fur_it
jimbeam77
RhinY6705
Surf Rat
aceliner
slyone66
bayerk
NicolasWSOP
The Big Donk
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - Page 2 Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll

Post by whitewolf Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:07 pm

lol 10 .05 and no pw gl to the ones itmas theres only 9 players

whitewolf
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - Page 2 Empty freeroll passwords

Post by coacoochee Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm

at what point does the staff figure out that there is a problem with registration in freerolls?
When only staff play? Its' actions like this that make other poker sites more active.

coacoochee

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CasperJames Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Some of you guys need to quit biting the hand that feeds you. You didn't lose anything. Maybe TBD got tied up with something more important than an internet forum....

If you are this upset about missing a $50 freeroll, then you obviously need the extra cash for your bankroll. Going off about the forum isn't gonna help you any.

CasperJames

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 pm

coacoochee wrote:at what point does the staff figure out that there is a problem with registration in freerolls?
When only staff play? Its' actions like this that make other poker sites more active.

What the hell are the talking about, "staff"???

The Big Donk is the only staff. Everyone that is in the tournament are the people that are the opposite of YOU. The people that participate in the forum daily, and have a friendly attitude.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 Freeroll - Page 2 Empty ub freeroll

Post by Nutz-R-Gutz Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Hey wha's up you tryin to spoil me or what ??I get hung up and am sure I'm gonna miss it . Now I find out the password wasn't posted? For future proceedings don't worry about little ol' me and go ahead with the fun. (I CRACK ME UP) SERIOUSLY though folks That doesn't happen often and If you think you can do better than our fearless and devoted leader Feel free to start your own site , If its soooo easy to complain,ypu try to do alll the setup and spend the HOURS>>>DAYS>>>WEEKS TBD does and show us how its supposed to be done. Send me some addresses so I can ship some cheese to go along with all the WHINE I just read!!!

Nutz-R-Gutz
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 am

pjr54 wrote:This is the second time no password for a game in the last month. Apparently big donk only wants his buddies to play. I'm done with this forum, big donk can shove this forum up his ass.

Hey there. Bite me, assclown. You can fuck off. Glad to see you go. Go be a little internet warrior on the Nickelodean Forum or wherever little bitches like you and your mother belong.

If you'd like to come tell me to shove anything up my ass to my face, let me know. Be sure to check my fucking credentials before you do. I'll lay you lottery odds that I don't literally break you in half. And I'll take your dollar when I'm done.

Ah. I feel better already. I guess I see the appeal of the "internet warrior." It's kind of fun. I still prefer the real thing, ProMask gas chamber confidence excersizes, night infiltration, fire & maneuver, etc.

Anyhow, on to bigger and better things.

A million huge thank yous to those who showed some understanding regarding the password release malfunction.

I would also like to offer my sincerest apologies to those who were looking forward to this game and had to miss out on my account. I hope this experience hasn't turned too many people off to donkhard. I assure you that stuff like this only happens very rarely, but on occassion there will be circumstances beyond my control. So far I'm still batting about .990 with the passwords. Ask anyone in the MLB, that's phenomenal! Laughing

Since I feel almost everyone here deserves an explanation, here goes:

The Transportation Department is building a new freeway extension near our neighborhood. They've been working nights, presumably to avoid causing undo traffic congestion. Anyhow, 17 minutes before gametime **POOF!** they knocked out the power to the entire neighborhood.

It took them all night to restore the power. While this was great for the wife and I (hee hee recently married couple in the dark), I understand it was a huge letdown for those who were anxiously awaiting this game.

Again I offer my sincerest apologies.

That should be enough right? Just an apology? No way! Demand money! Very Happy

As a small peace offering to try to make it up to you all, I'm taking $100 out of my own personal bankroll and putting it into a "oops, my bad" freeroll ASAP. I hope you all will accept my apology and enjoy yourselves in the upcoming $100 "apology" freeroll.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 am

yeah now thats the big donk talkin u the man and my moneys on the big donk that he will make it straight to those who deserve it and by the way none of the other forums have any fn problems right lol . Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by aceliner Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:18 am

Good to hear your Okay!
aceliner
aceliner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Well said TBD. Accidents happen to all of us. Kudos to all the K's and Q's for not breaking the rules and giving out the PW to all the screamers that were screaming for it. It was a great game and looking forward to many many more. Wish I could bat .990 at anything I did. Great job TBD on the forum and thanks for the games and all that you do.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:40 pm

I too am just glad to hear your ok...i knew it was something out of your control...i,m just glad to find out it was just a power outage...as for the jerk...hope you found the ban user button fast.....again just glad to know you and yours are safe.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:03 pm

The Big Donk wrote:

Hey there. Bite me, assclown. You can fuck off. Glad to see you go. Go be a little internet warrior on the Nickelodean Forum or wherever little bitches like you and your mother belong.

If you'd like to come tell me to shove anything up my ass to my face, let me know. Be sure to check my fucking credentials before you do. I'll lay you lottery odds that I don't literally break you in half. And I'll take your dollar when I'm done.

Ah. I feel better already. I guess I see the appeal of the "internet warrior." It's kind of fun. I still prefer the real thing, ProMask gas chamber confidence excersizes, night infiltration, fire & maneuver, etc.

Well... first of all... We are glad you are okay and it was just a power thing. We, the loyal members of this forum, knew it was something you could not control. Second of all.... I like the entertaining side of you TBD! I had to wait a little while before I replied to this after reading your first few lines and then finishing the rest too..LMAO! I got to laughing so hard I couldn't type LOL! I like the Nickelodean theory!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2