Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The TBD curse!

+3
The Big Donk
NicolasWSOP
chefjimmy
7 posters

Go down

The TBD curse! Empty The TBD curse!

Post by chefjimmy Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am

Thats right players be forewarned it does exist..i found this out yesterday afternoon..i was working on my computer and having a good ol time when bam!...all the power goes out....i,m like whats going on here....and it slowly sets in...THE INFAMOUS TBD CURSE...i had riverd the big man in this weeks tounament...taking him out and feeling this sense of dread for having done it with a river shot...and sure enough he retaliates by cursing me with the same no power thing he went through....only i had no new young bride to share this with...just the same old ever yapping gf ive been with for years who i,m thinking now was somehow in cahoots with TBD as she relentlessly tried to get me into scrabble and everyboard game she could think of...playing by candle light...i just groaned helplessly thinking to myself...cant we just pour acid on my face instead...so there you have it friends be forewarned...taking out the big man may too cost you the dredges of the curse...too include but by no means limited to power outage for the entire night,losing the ability to find solace in your work...and the constant pressure from the gf to play scrabble,monopoly,yahtzee...while you squirm in utter discontent.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

The TBD curse! Empty Re: The TBD curse!

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Come on now, monopoly and yahtzee can't be that bad, they're fun games! lol!

Maybe you two live on the same street but don't know it Razz

Last edited by NicolasWSOP on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:17 pm

lmao chef see and you wonder why when i am in a hand with the man i just fold its easier than bein banned lol but wow what a coincidence . Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Damn the power company! I bribed them to shut you off for the week, not just for one night!

lol.

But now you all know. KO'ing TBD doesn't come without consequences. Of course, if you like candlelight board games, well by all means, come get some! Smile

Funny that you mentioned that though, chef. My wife and I were actually playing Monopoly by candlelight for a while that night we lost power! I think you may be onto something with the wives, man. We're spending too much time working and they're knocking out the power to get our attention. I'll foil her little plan by getting a GD battery for my laptop that actually holds a charge! Muwahaha!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Okay... let me say it jimmy! I don't keer who ya ar.... at thar's funny! I LMAO dude! What's next TBD... Voodoo dolls! LOL! The TBD curse... don't know if I want to come under such a thing! affraid
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm

WOW!!!! now thats funny.....And he was playing monoply with his wife the night he lost power!LOL....this is classic lol!
blackulakingz
blackulakingz
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:54 am

last time i played monoply with the wife on vacation in maine quite a few years ago now but played for about 9 hrs drunk as a skunk both of us woopin her ass went to bath room came back board flipped over money strewn about lmao then the fun began. and thats how i knew this was the one to spend the rest of my life with been 25yrs now and every day is better than the last. and ps WE TURNED OUT THE LIGHTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Great Job guys, I was lookin for a good giggle and didnt expect to find it under this topic... Thanks.. Razor!! Laughing
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh wow... My power was just out for over three hours! thanks alot TBD Sad
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 pm

What a Face tho I have not had the privilage of knocking out TBD .... yet Wink .... that is one more reason why I have a backup battery system hooked up to my computer(gives me about 2 hours of extra life) + a backup home generater just in case of the infamous prolific Florida thunderstorms/occasional hurricanes/mischevious gremlins/players curses... Suspect ...so whach out TBD should we meet in a big hand ....I have no fear of the curse Very Happy Laughing ....
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: