Online Poker Rooms

Reintroducing myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reintroducing myself

Post by poker851 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:01 pm

My name is Nikki and I'm 24 years old. I am an only child and am very spoiled. LOL! I have one cat named Rebecca who is the love of my life. I'm not sure how old she is though. I've had her for a very long time though. She is an indoor cat. As far as music goes, I like all kinds except for Rap. I can't stand rap music. I am also what you might call a television addict. I watch too much of it but I love it so much. I'm also on the internet way more than I should be but it keeps me busy and I love writing e-mails. That's all I can think of right now. If you have any other questions for me don't hesitate to ask. I'm very friendly and sociable. Hope to hear from you soon

poker851
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reintroducing myself

Post by datsme53 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi Nikki... again! LOL! Glad you decided to come back and hope you will like it here. This is a great poker forum. On that subject... how about your poker game? What games do you like to play and what is your favorite? Hope to see you at the tables... Good luck to you and may the flops be with you! Smile
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 pm

well nikki, welcome to donkhard. it's a great place. lots of good people and great tourneys. if you got any questions our need any help around the site. just put up a post and someone will be more than happy to help you out. enjoy the site nikki....
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poker851 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks. I love No limit holdem but only sometimes it loves me!! LOL!!!!

poker851

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 pm

poker851 wrote:My name is Nikki and I'm 24 years old. I am an only child and am very spoiled. LOL! I have one cat named Rebecca who is the love of my life. I'm not sure how old she is though. I've had her for a very long time though. She is an indoor cat. As far as music goes, I like all kinds except for Rap. I can't stand rap music. I am also what you might call a television addict. I watch too much of it but I love it so much. I'm also on the internet way more than I should be but it keeps me busy and I love writing e-mails. That's all I can think of right now. If you have any other questions for me don't hesitate to ask. I'm very friendly and sociable. Hope to hear from you soon

WELCOME NIKKI
There are a lot of good people here that I think you will get a long with great. Lots of talkers and chatters and poker players to get to know. This is one of two forum out of a list of many that I frequent daily and by far the nicest and kindest members are here. We are glad you are back and looking forward to getting to know you and playing some poker. PEACE OUT
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm

welcome nikki i hope you like it here as much as i do
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:43 pm

poker851 wrote:Thanks. I love No limit holdem but only sometimes it loves me!! LOL!!!!

LOL

I here that .....

Welcome back to DonkHard.

Enjoy the players and the site.

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down