Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League

+14
chefjimmy
optimusprime7
pokerpro09
thehogster65
heido24
KEVINfromHB
unibamber
datsme53
slyone66
NicolasWSOP
jimbeam77
evil_lcf
illphillllllll
The Big Donk
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Empty Re: Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League

Post by optimusprime7 Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 pm

thanks..i am now a member of the team..got my approval letter from the admin. Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
optimusprime7
optimusprime7
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Empty Re: Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

I am also a member of team Donkhard, and I have no idea what's going on.

Very Happy
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by unibamber Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:56 am

howd we no if were excepted
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

unibamber wrote:howd we no if were excepted

I think that you get an email.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by unibamber Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm

ty
unibamber
unibamber

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 am

any more news on this??did I get accepted?
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm

teamates, the league starts tomorrow at 7pm est. looks like all league games will be held on tuesdays, i work tuesday nights so looks like i won't be any help. if possible i will try to bankroll a few members for the buy in games when they start, first i need to build the bankroll. for anybody who reads this please reply if you will be playing. for any teamates who don't reply i will be sending out pms later tonight.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

philly any idea on times yet for the games ? shoot me i havent even down loaded the site yet

Back to top Go down

Post by unibamber Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

i dnt no if im even in and i havnt download the site either
unibamber
unibamber

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:46 pm

oh wow guys i,m so sorry for the confusion...the league wont start for at least 4 weeks...yes all are approved....the wtop freerolls are not matches...they are freerolls to give you guys a chance to pad your bankroll...so that perhaps some members who cant deposit might be able to play...i had no juvenile delinquints in mind in particular//////but if you guys need me i,m always availiable to my donkhard buddies...jusjimi on yahoo chefjimmy2 on skype
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks for clearing things up Jimmy Very Happy
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:40 pm

looking forward to playing, thanks jimmy
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 pm

guess i should start playin some freerolls ty jimmy Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
jimbeam77
jimbeam77

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 am

thanks for the reply jimmy. i'm sending out pms to everyone now so we have a good showing.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by ubeenshanked Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:10 pm

I am gonna join for Donkhard
ubeenshanked
ubeenshanked
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ubeenshanked Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm

I would be glad to help have nothing but time on my hands
ubeenshanked
ubeenshanked

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 am

i hope all our team members are putting some time in building a roll for the buy ins. i've been so busy, i need to make some time to get my roll started. figured i would bump the topic and remind you all to get to work.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm

illphillllllll wrote:i hope all our team members are putting some time in building a roll for the buy ins. i've been so busy, i need to make some time to get my roll started. figured i would bump the topic and remind you all to get to work.
got my bank roll up to .20 cents lol its a start
Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
jimbeam77
jimbeam77

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:01 am

Guys,
you know i got heart for all of you,and i want to see you compete in this event.With tbd off riding the globe of tyranny,i have tried to im the mrs..but i get no response...i honestly want to help,and in conversations with tbd just prior said i would set up some bonuses for my buddies here...but i need to get contacted...also you are currently without a team captin...someone i can talk with and that can see if he has players with enough money on the books to compete...this would also be the person who helps decide dates for winning team freerolls ect...so if you happen to see the mrs please tell her i have been checking in and would very much like to throw some of my hard earned dollars at my buddies here.....also mrs donk if your reading this and need help with anything..the site..affiliate sites ect...i can make any time for you...after all it was tbd who helped me set up my forum,,,a debt of gratitude i would love to repay in kind.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:08 am

chefjimmy wrote:Guys,
you know i got heart for all of you,and i want to see you compete in this event.With tbd off riding the globe of tyranny,i have tried to im the mrs..but i get no response...i honestly want to help,and in conversations with tbd just prior said i would set up some bonuses for my buddies here...but i need to get contacted...also you are currently without a team captin...someone i can talk with and that can see if he has players with enough money on the books to compete...this would also be the person who helps decide dates for winning team freerolls ect...so if you happen to see the mrs please tell her i have been checking in and would very much like to throw some of my hard earned dollars at my buddies here.....also mrs donk if your reading this and need help with anything..the site..affiliate sites ect...i can make any time for you...after all it was tbd who helped me set up my forum,,,a debt of gratitude i would love to repay in kind.

I would love to be team captain Smile

Razz
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:22 pm

I would like to nominate Philly or Dats to be the team captain/co-captains.

I don't have a bankroll on FNA just yet but I'll deposit for the games. Haven't been around to play any of the W.T.O.P. freerolls on Tuesdays but I'll be making more time to play them in the future. Look forward to league competition.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Empty why cant I find where to register?

Post by pinipokergal Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

every time I click on the link to register it sends me to a search page......Kinda making me feel like an internet noob.....HELP!!

pinipokergal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm

pinipokergal wrote:every time I click on the link to register it sends me to a search page......Kinda making me feel like an internet noob.....HELP!!

GOT SOME CLEANING UP TO DO WITH OUT DATED POSTS SORRY
WTOP NO LONGER EXIST AND ONLY RAN ONE SEASON .

Back to top Go down

Post by LADYLUVSPOKER Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:01 am

Hi

I would like to join your team. What are the stipulations? Right now hubby will only allow me to play freerolls, he is so cautious, which I can understand. But I would like to join your team, how does that go?

Ruthie - LADYLUVSPOKER

LADYLUVSPOKER

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Well... like the post says. The W.T.O.P. is no longer exist. The league has been discontinued much to the dismay of the many participants in the league... including Team Donkhard. We would have loved to have had you in our league as a team member, but sadly, it was decided that we will not have another season. The reasons are for the owners and leaders of the W.T.O.P. to announce to all the concerned former team captains, and members. I would hope that they will step up and do just that... or at least inform the team captains privately. A lot was put into the formation and participation of the W.T.O.P. and, the very idea and concept of the W.T.O.P. was a very sound, exciting, and extremely popular event indeed. A competition between teams on a weekly basis with participants playing in matches on a scheduled rotation was a unique and exciting way to compete. It brought Donkhard members closer together at a time when this forum needed something to grasp... as our leader, The Big Donk, was called away to serve his country in Afghanistan. Had it not been for the W.T.O.P. league's existence, it would have been much more difficult for our core membership to stay together.

I, therefore, would hope that we hear from Clint and others from the W.T.O.P. very soon to give us an official comment about the discontinuation of the W.T.O.P.. An awful lot of time and effort was put into the W.T.O.P. by the originators AND the team captains and members. It's a shame that such a great concept in the W.T.O.P. will no longer exist. It's just as much of a shame, if not more so, that a huge effort by all concerned goes by the wayside without an official announcement, especially considering the closeness that evolved between W.T.O.P. officials, team leaders, and members. I know I feel that an explanation to all concerned is in order. We went through an awful lot together to see it all end without a word. Join Team Donkhard in the W.T.O.P. League - Page 2 Feedback
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next