Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read!

+3
unibamber
chefjimmy
datsme53
7 posters

Go down

Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read! Empty Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read!

Post by datsme53 Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Okay Team Donkhard! Now is the time to step up. We have a very low number of team members that have funds in their accounts at FearNoAce. We need you all to step up and get funds in your accounts at FearNoAce before the first league game starts. The first one is this Saturday the 28th at 3:00 PM Eastern Time. As of now, from the information I have, these players have enough funds on FearNoAce to play at least the first game. We must have at a minimum of 5 players entered in each event for it to count in the standings.

datsme53, LeftyGunner, 103trucker, jimbeam_77, LeNicolas, railz76, mydixor, Sazy_Girl

We have a few members that have less than a dollar in their accounts... so we need all players possible to get funded this week. I know some of you may not be able to make it to every game... I personally can't make the first one..so I know that perfect attendance will be hard to do. The thing is that... this is a team event. Just because you can't make all of them doesn't mean you won't be able to contribute. We need as many as we can get for every game to be competitive. Winning teams get freerolls for all the players that participate. Participation is the key. Let's get Team Donkhard funded and do this thing! There will be very nice prizes for the winning teams forum. There will also be prizes for individual standouts... so let's get on this.

Here is the team roster. It is set for the first game. If your FearNoAce nickname isn't correct ... please pm me to get it corrected. I will try to get it corrected asap... but roster names had to be in and correct by tonight.. so if your name is incorrect... you may not be eligible for the first game. So PM your correct FNA nickname(screen name as it appears when you play at a table).

LeNicolas
donkphilly
65thehogster
103trucker
LeftyGunner
Jimbeam_77
datsme63
slyone66
KEVINfromHB
eXeCut0r
optimace
Sazy_Girl
evil_lcf1
PorscheRoyal
myanglz
tika21
jorgerony
flowergurl
loalge79
Kitty85
rodondo
steveo20031
iowafan1427
railz76
mydixor
ubeenshankd
burebista170

OKay... Everyone who will be there on the 28th of November at 3:00 PM Eastern time... please reply to this post and indicate that you will be there and be funded. The buy in for each league game will be $1.50 for each contest. That's a very good bargain! I will need to know how we are doing, as far as numbers go, in getting players at the first game.

Is anyone that is or is not funded looking for a way to get funds on FearNoAce? You can make a deposit, which the minimum is $20! This is very low for a minimum deposit. Many sites have much higher amounts for minimums. If you have funds on another site and might possibly want to make a trade. They have a trading post on W.T.O.P. to help you acheive what you want to do. For example, if you have funds on Full Tilt and want to get funds on FearNoAce.... you can post what you want to do and someone can post back to you. You then both get on line at the same time and do your trade. ie.... you would take funds from your Full Tilt account and transfer them to your trading partner. He or she.. would then transfer funds from their FearNoAce account to your FearNoAce account. These would be deposits to your accounts. They would not count as deposits toward bonuses, but they would be counted as funds in your account, and available for play and would be available for withdrawl also after about a week or so. Contact administrator, jimmy, on W.T.O.P. if you need help with this. Just pm him to ask questions as to how this works if you need to ask a question...he would be glad to help you. He is also a great member here at Donkhard... chefjimmy.

Let's go TEAM DONKHARD!

If they're gonna take ya out, make 'em pay. If ya gotta donk, DONKHARD!!!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read! Empty Re: Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read!

Post by chefjimmy Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 pm

Nice post dats,and i just want to say i,ll be here to help if i can.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read! Empty Re: Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read!

Post by unibamber Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 pm

ill will be ther chef i will deposit on friday how muck do i need
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 pm

I think it's $12.50 for the league games

$1.25 per game x 10 games = $12.50

I still need another $2.50 to play the last remaining games as I only have $10
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:40 am

Unfortunately, I cannot make that first game either. Keep us informed.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 pm

I guess I will not be playing as I can not seem to crack ITM in any of their games. I have been playing every weekend and all freerolls on Sat. and Sun. to no avail. I'm sure am not depositing at a site that I can't even crack ITM on freerolls. Guess I shouldn't be surprised as I have never won anything off that network period, and I have played several of the sites on that network. So GOOD LUCK DONKHARD go get'em.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 am

I will be there for the game. Not sure how well I will do as the cards at thier site are hard but I will give it one SAZY of a go at it for the team. Members of Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Team. Please Read! Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Two more people from our team have funds on FearNoAce as of today...

Come on everyone, get some money on FNA, we need you for the league games! So far, we are undefeated and I expect it to stay that way. The more people we have in the league games, the better chance we have of winning.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down