Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Holy Shit, It's Been a While!

+4
NicolasWSOP
datsme53
Not Like Me
The Big Donk
8 posters

Go down

Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Empty Holy Shit, It's Been a While!

Post by The Big Donk Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:43 am

Hello Donkhards!

It seems that quite a bit has changed since I left. A couple of my favorite poker rooms have taken a shit. That's gay. But then, some of my favs are still alive and kickin'! I've got most of the day off today, so hopefully I'll be able to get into a poker game today. I'll probably avoid the tournaments in case something comes up and I need to tear ass out of here, so I'll likely get down on some ring game action in a little while.

I'm glad to see that alot of the Donkhard O.G.'s are still around, and I see we've got a few new faces as well.

Next Friday, I'll be going home on leave for a couple of weeks. I'll try to get a game or 2 set up for you all for the holidays when I get home.

So what's been going on with me? Well, I've been firing off a shit-ton pf 5.56 rounds and blowing a whole lot of shit up for the US Army. I count even count the amount of hills and mountains I've climbed, or the number of miles I've run.... hell I like to start off my day with a little 5-mile run.... not bad for a 31 year old smoker, huh? Laughing

Right now I'm training with the 1/78th Field Artillery unit. Here's a little example of what happens when people fuck with the US Army and an FO shows up with the big guns:

Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Explos10

We get the point across alright. Twisted Evil

Anyhow, it's great to see you all again. Hopefully I can run into a couple of you at the tables today. If not, well then perhaps we'll have time to get together for a game or 2 while I'm on leave. I know I'll be pretty booked up when I get home with the fam wanting to see me and take me out, but knowing me, I'm pretty sure I'll find a little time for some poker.

Best of luck to you at the tables, Donkhards!

Scouts Out!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Empty Re: Holy Shit, It's Been a While!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am

hey TBD
WELCOME BACK MAN
glad to hear from ya hope everything is going well with ya and take care of family first and we will all be here waiting . nice of ya to pop in we have been tryin to win the wsop thing for ya and weve done pretty dam well its in its 3rd week and we got 2 wins and a second [you taught us well man ] and the pride for donkhard runs deep amongst us regulars. and like i tell the rest of them do it for tbd [you have always been there for us ] and we can take it all. pretty tough competition though will admit. but man great to hear from ya will be back later lookin to chat or play at at table with ya .

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 am

TBDDDDD! Very Happy

WELCOME HOME MAN!

Definitely glad to have you back as we all missed you very much (no gheyness intended) and looked forward to having you back for the holidays. I was even having a conversation with Nic and I said "it would be awesome if we logged in one day and saw TBD was recently online", well, here we are!

Glad to hear everything is going well in the Army, I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of your punishment!

Hope I can get in a game or something with you later and catch up, it's been too long! Welcome back!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am

HOLA! So glad to hear from ya TBD! Great to know you are doing a BANG up job for our country.LOL! You said when you were about to leave that what you do is blow shit up..... well... from the looks of things that could be an understatement.. lol! Hope you and your family are doing great and please give Mrs. Donk my best wishes!

Things are still rolling here at Donkhard. We are doing our Donkest in the W.T.O.P. league. We did suffer our first loss in the 3rd week of contest, but we got some points and are in second place. I talked with chefjimmy about a Donkhard banner at WTOP and tried to design one with what I had in mind for it. I had trouble with getting what I wanted and getting it hosted on a free site. So I asked jimmy to see if he could do one with your words of wisdom... "If they're gonna take ya out, make 'em pay for it. If ya gotta donk, DONKHARD!" He ran with it and put one up for us. Hope it will do for us until the time when you get back on a more permanent basis. If ya get a moment.. drop by at WTOP and check it out.

Most of the regulars are still around and we get together for a game in some tourneys, but the WTOP league seems to be a key to keeping us close and together. We have a great time in league play and bonus freerolls. We still use the chit out of the chat box. Nick is still crying a lot in there..lol! I've told him to knock it off in there... it sticks from time to time from getting rusty from all the tears.. so I get on him about it lol! We might have to ban the crying emoticon lol!

Have a nice visit with your family, TBD, definitely hope you have a good rest and quality time at home. If you are able to drop by and check us out, great.. we will be here for sure. Would be great to spend a lil time on the felts or have a chat for sure! Have a great time!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Welcome back, TBD!

Very happy to see you back online, and hopefully we can get together to play some games soon!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Welome back TBD!!! Did you find out what trump was while you were gone??? Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_biggrin You were missed very much btw glad to see you back Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_twisted
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

glad to see your gonna be home on break, wasn't expecting to hear from you in a while. if the opportunity arises it would be nice to have some of us sit down together. maybe we can find a site where we all have money and sit down for a donkhard cash game.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:28 am

Holy shit it's been a while.... Part 2:

I've got a quick minute so I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hi guys! lol.

Hey guess what. I'm coming home in about 5 days. I'll be back for somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 to 4 weeks. I've got a couple of parties to attend and I need to move the wifey and all of our shit out to Tennessee. Anyhow, I also plan to play some poker. I'll try my damnedest to get some games set up this time. I was thinking about maybe some AP/UB games and some PokerStars games if possible. Let me know what y'all think.

Today I'll be watching the NFL playoffs and playing the quarter million dollar guaranteed tourney on PokerStars on my netbook, God willing. I'll check back in in a few days. Looking forward to some comedic chat-room sessions and playing some poker w/ the regs.

P.S. I'll be joining a new unit in February, the legendary 101st Airborne, Air Assault. I'm very excited to be tied in and serve with such an outstanding unit. And I'll need to mobilize quick, as it looks like we'll be heading to The 'Stan in March or June. Yeeah! Fucking terrorist douchebags better run and hide!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 am

holy wowser
nice to hear from ya we keep missing each other by minutes so your planning is still good lmao. would be great to get the group together for some games i know we all say it we miss the top posters games and glad too see ya get some time off course sounds like u will be a busy little bugger .

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Great to hear from you again! Might know I'd be gone all day when you are able to pop in! lol! I'm here on this puter nearly 80% of my waking hours (during this winter) except the day you are able to make a visit...lol! Hope to catch you soon then. Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_bounce
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

glad to see you will be coming home soon and playing some poker with us. hopefully i will be around when we get a game setup, should be fun.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 am

Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Fresse Well hey 'n hello TBD ...... good to hear from ya & you'll be back in the states soon ...... really like the exclamation point the artillary makes Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_lol Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_lol Holy Shit, It's Been a While! Icon_lol ....hope to c'ya on the tables soon.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 am

Welcome back again TBD! We've all been missing you terribly around here.

If you do get some game set up, Full Tilt would be best for me Very Happy
We will do whatever the majority would like, though.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey TBD.... hoping to be able to play a game or so with ya while your home. It looks as though you will be very busy, what with having to move to Tenn. and all. Nic has made a suggestion of Full Tilt. I thought I'd put my 2 cents in here and suggest that FNA would be a overall better choice, since some of our W.T.O.P. team could use some funding there....including Nic.. lol!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Oh yes, I wasn't thinking about that. Take off my vote for FTP and put it down for FNA, lol.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Welcome Back ..... TBD
Hope to see you on the Felt.
God Bless.

DONKHARD !!!!

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down