Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

+2
jimbeam77
NicolasWSOP
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_lcap14%Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_lcap14%Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_lcap29%Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Empty Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Please post an explanation with your answer.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Empty Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

Post by jimbeam77 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Ive only heard of 3 of them Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Icon_evil
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

Post by Not Like Me Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Hard to argue with results. I'm going with Hellmuth here.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Empty Re: Who do you think is the best poker player of all time?

Post by Roller Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm

I have to pick:
Phil Hellmuth >>> Results for sure.

He is not my Favorite all time Poker Player.
He's definitely in my top 5.

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AznHoa Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Johnny Chan back to back WSOP Main Event Wins. Phil Ivey also one favs.
AznHoa
AznHoa
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 pm

AznHoa wrote:Johnny Chan back to back WSOP Main Event Wins. Phil Ivey also one favs.

Almost won a third one too, but Hellmuth beat him heads up.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Doc Holliday...hands down
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:11 pm

KEVINfromHB wrote:Doc Holliday...hands down
i agree Who do you think is the best poker player of all time? Icon_biggrin
jimbeam77
jimbeam77

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down