Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why?

2 posters

Go down

The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why? Empty The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why?

Post by datsme53 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:37 pm

I already put this in as a reply to another post.. but I decided to put it in a new post so all would have a chance to see it.. and would encourage your feedback.

Well... like the post says. The W.T.O.P. is no longer exist. The league has been discontinued much to the dismay of the many participants in the league... including Team Donkhard. We would have loved to have had you in our league as a team member, but sadly, it was decided that we will not have another season. The reasons are for the owners and leaders of the W.T.O.P. to announce to all the concerned former team captains, and members. I would hope that they will step up and do just that... or at least inform the team captains privately. A lot was put into the formation and participation of the W.T.O.P. and, the very idea and concept of the W.T.O.P. was a very sound, exciting, and extremely popular event indeed. A competition between teams on a weekly basis with participants playing in matches on a scheduled rotation was a unique and exciting way to compete. It brought Donkhard members closer together at a time when this forum needed something to grasp... as our leader, The Big Donk, was called away to serve his country in Afghanistan. Had it not been for the W.T.O.P. league's existence, it would have been much more difficult for our core membership to stay together.

I, therefore, would hope that we hear from Clint and others from the W.T.O.P. very soon to give us an official comment about the discontinuation of the W.T.O.P.. An awful lot of time and effort was put into the W.T.O.P. by the originators AND the team captains and members. It's a shame that such a great concept in the W.T.O.P. will no longer exist. It's just as much of a shame, if not more so, that a huge effort by all concerned goes by the wayside without an official announcement, especially considering the closeness that evolved between W.T.O.P. officials, team leaders, and members. I know I feel that an explanation to all concerned is in order. We went through an awful lot together to see it all end without a word. The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why? Feedback
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why? Empty Re: The W.T.O.P. no longer exist. Why?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:30 am

too bad
the premise was good had a lot of fun and competition in the games i wont say what happened but seems one of the major heads involved went to the darkside so to speak !
its a shame had lots of people lookin forward to season 2 but hey poker is like life it throws some bad beats ur way and if ur not wise in ur decisions u get bounced !
and i know what ur sayin dats !!
just dont think ur ever gonna hear from or about wtop even though the other 2 guys in charge think they just let it go [bygones be bygones even let their other forum go down the tubes ]
would of been nice to let people know rather than string us along though !

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 pm

playing a FNA tourney with one of the former sharks last week, she told me they're league moved to Fulltilt, not that it matters much. i notice they(sharks) still have alot of private games on FNA also. by the way it was the final table with me and her, took her down for the win. "nice" Very Happy
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down