Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

I'll be playing an online ring game tonight

4 posters

Go down

I'll be playing an online ring game tonight Empty I'll be playing an online ring game tonight

Post by The Big Donk Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:39 pm

Tonight (after wrangling up some brewskies) I'll be playing a ring game on Doyle's Room. I'd like to invite all to come join me.

I will be at a $0.50/$1 Bad Beat Jackpot 10-seat table around 11:00 P.M. Eastern Time. You are welcome to come and watch if you'd like. If you would like to play, the minimum buy-in at the table is $20 and the max buy-in is $100. If you don't yet have money in your Doyle's Room account, they offer deposit options for as low as $25. They accept major credit cards and yes, American players can deposit and withdraw.

Also, if you do deposit, your 1st bounty game with the legend himself, Doyle Brunson, will be on the house. They'll also match your first deposit 110% up to $550 dollars.

Let's see, what else? They're also running a big Super Saturday Celebrity bounty game in September. They'll have 10 big names in the game, each with a $1,000 bounty on their heads. Shannon Elizabeth will be playing, so of course, I will be there too. I'm going to try to win my way in through a satellite. They have games running where 1 in 3 players get a ticket so I figure my odds are pretty good that way in. If that doesn't work, I'll certainly buy my way in for a chance to play with Shannon Elizabeth.

So as for tonight, I'm going to go out and eat dinner, bring home some beer, and I'll see you at Doyle's Room!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

I'll be playing an online ring game tonight Empty Re: I'll be playing an online ring game tonight

Post by The Big Donk Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Playing the same game again right now.

Thursday Aug 28 at 11:00 PM ET
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'll be playing an online ring game tonight Empty Re: I'll be playing an online ring game tonight

Post by dijwaila Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 am

The Big Donk wrote:I'll certainly buy my way in for a chance to play with Shannon Elizabeth

ok, two questions ...
(1 - part one) you are aware that you'll only be staring at a computer screen, right? ... (part two) or does doyle's room have some form of incredible new avatars ... i.e. virtual environment?

(2) does your wife ever check out this site? ...

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

I'll be playing an online ring game tonight Empty third question ...

Post by dijwaila Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 am

and a third question ... how did the games go?

i'd be into watching some games ... but can still only access a site like doyle's from work, where there is a pc.
on that topic though ... i have some changes in mind for the weekly h.o.r.s.e. tournament. nothing major ... just moving it to saturday evening and increasing the buy-in to $2. would you be interested to play in the first tournament for which these changes are applied?

dijwaila

Number of posts : 553

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:25 pm

Hey Donk, good luck to you. I hope you win a bunch, and take some of those donkey's on Doyle's room for a good ride. take em all to the cleaners, OK? Like a Star @ heaven
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyDog Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:56 am

how did u end up donk?

DizzyDog
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 pm

The first night I doubled my buy-in.

The 2nd night I bought in for the same amount and dumped it all when 9s 10s straighted against my AA.

Jackpot didn't hit while I was there, so all-in-all, I broke even. A good 2 days if you ask me. And the Bad Beat Jackpot's still climbing, which is good news.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down