Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity

+2
10Zav01
The Big Donk
6 posters

Go down

Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity Empty Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity

Post by The Big Donk Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am

Duplicate Poker is closed for business.

Following is an e-mail that was just handed down to me regarding the closure of Duplicate Poker.

"...Regretfully as of the today, October 5, 2008 we are closing our service. We thank our players for being with us...

The company is appointing a US-Trustee who will handle any liabilities.

We expect this process to be completed within next 10 days. Please visit our web site www.duplicatepoker.com after October 15 to obtain instructions as to submittals of claims...

Yours,

DuplicatePoker.com"

Sounds like everyone who had money on the site will get it back, but it will be 10 days before claims can begin to be filed. As of now I don't have any info on how long the claim process will take or any other information.

If anyone needs to know anything else, let me know and I'll look into it. If I don't hear any other concerns, I'll assume it's basically because no one cares, which may explain why they've gone out of business. lol!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity Empty Re: Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity

Post by 10Zav01 Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 pm

this is no surprise to me, considering their form of poker is bingo
i tried it
there's no way that site was skill based.

10Zav01
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity Empty Re: Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity

Post by ryodejaneiro Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Their commercials were horrible too. I cringed every time I saw it.
ryodejaneiro
ryodejaneiro
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:54 pm

i posted yesterday about this. didn t catch this post. duplicate poker was a joke but made money for nothing off them. cashed out 250.00 1 month ago and got check and cashed it. still have 300.00 in there. all won from free money sign up. got the firsy check and hopefully my checkout was successful for rest of money that was left. we'll see if they send rest of money. seeing i never had to make a deposit to get money sent. slyone66
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Duplicate Poker Closure - Termination of Activity Empty cant say im suprised

Post by donkithard Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:25 pm

Never played on this site kinda glad i didnt the name was lame I want to put a bet on how long REFFER poker stays around havent played there yet either

donkithard
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm

I had like 60 bucks there and went through the procedure to claim it but never received it. Not surprised, as I had bankrolls at Tropical Poker and Live Poker (3D) also. Never got that money either...

decker
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down