Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

This week's NFL Picks.

Go down

This week's NFL Picks. Empty This week's NFL Picks.

Post by The Big Donk Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:26 pm

The spread on the Eagles/Bengals game is a little iffy, although it seems Philly ought to be able to cover 9 1/2 points. Not sure how much I'd be willing to bet on that, though. But the moneyline on the Eagles (-425) is just free money sitting out there for you to take. It's not alot, but it is a lock.

And it's basically the same story for the Panthers/Lions game. A 14 1/2 point spread seems a little deep (though probably doable). Still the Panthers moneyline (-900) is a few more free, easy dollars.

Dolphins/Raiders - I'll take Miami's moneyline (-500) over the Raiders. If you do want to take a game with a huge spread today (10 1/2 for this game), this is the game to do it. Miami could bring 10 men out out onto the field every play and still outscore Oakland by 11.

Colts/Texans - Colts beat the Texans may as well already be printed in the newspapers. I can't believe you can actually take the Colts for only 8 1/2. Take the Colts on the spread for an easy -110.

49ers/Rams - And who in the hell made the 49ers a 6 1/2 point favorite in any NFL game? I'm a 49er fan myself, have been my whole life, but for 6 1/2 points, I'd like to take the Rams. Sorry Niners, nothing personal, strictly business.

Moneylines:

Eagles/Bengals - Eagles to win
Panthers/Lions - Panthers to win

The Spread:

Colts/Texans - Colts to win
49ers/Rams - Rams to win

Take your pick - Moneyline or Spread:
Dolphins/Raiders - Dolphins to win

Upset Pick:
WARNING: My upset picks aren't always the most reliable. The upset picks are more for s#!ts and giggles. Don't bet your house on this one.
Cardinals/Seahawks - Seahawks to win
Take the spread and look for the Hawks to win or keep it within 3.

You can find these odds and place your bets on BetUS.com. Click here to join and get a $50 signing bonus!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down