Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Razz tourney on Thursday november 27

2 posters

Go down

Razz tourney on Thursday november 27 Empty Razz tourney on Thursday november 27

Post by ct.ect666 Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 am

Just to say thanks to everyone who showed up for the arrainged Razz tourney back on thursday.........OH WAIT NO ONE SHOWED UP.
Maybe because it was thanksgiving for all you in the states???
But i dont think i shall arrainge anymore tourney's through here,based on that response.

CT

ct.ect666
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Razz tourney on Thursday november 27 Empty Re: Razz tourney on Thursday november 27

Post by ryodejaneiro Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Sorry to hear about the cancellation. You might be right about having it on Thanksgiving though. Most people would not have been at work but probably stuffing themselves with turkey and all the fixins, maybe watching a little bit of football. If it makes you feel any better, in all likelihood, Friday wouldn't have worked out well either because of Black Friday (though I didn't get in on any of that) and then Saturday/Sunday would've been traveling days.

Scheduling tourneys during holidays can be tricky and I guess if anything, we can all try to learn from it. A question though, do you think the buy-in was too high? It was for me but that's because I've been building my Stars bankroll through freerolls and I donked off some money on the double-or-nothing games.
ryodejaneiro
ryodejaneiro
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down