Online Poker Rooms

GETTING PISSS OFF AT ULTIMITE BET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GETTING PISSS OFF AT ULTIMITE BET

Post by paddythejack on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:46 pm

IM REALLY GETTING SICK N TYRED OF UB PLAYED IN THE NO I SAY AGAIN ANOTHER 50$ FREEROLL GOING GREAT OUT OF 4500 PLAYERS FINNISHED 214th BUT THATS NOT THE PROBLOME PLAYING GREAT POKER HAVING A CHAT THEN A NEW PLAYER ARIVES AT THE TABLE [ANGELGRACE] OMG WHAT THIS GIRL WOMAN DIDNT SAY AT THE TABLE FIRST SHE CALLED ME AN IRISH RAPPIST ? THEN OF COURSE I RESPONDED THEN SHE WENT ON THE ATTACK SAYING I WAS A PEDO THEN SAYED THAT I WAS GAY OMG I COULD GO ON ALL NIGHT WHAT SHE SAYED I WASNT THE ONLY 1 SHE WENT AT EVER1 BUT I MEAN COME ON THERE IS REALLY NO NEED FOR THAT ABBUSE ,WHY CANT UB HAVE SOMETHING LIKE POKER STARS AND HAVE A MODERATOR ON HAND FOR THAT KIND OF ABB .... GOT MY OWN BACK ON HER TOUGH I KNOCKED HER OUT BUT HEY ITS ONLY POKER ....TNKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ GOD KNOWS I CAN GO ON A BITT SRY ..

LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN I love you

paddythejack
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GETTING PISSS OFF AT ULTIMITE BET

Post by The Big Donk on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:13 pm

I actually used to play at both AP and UB alot. Back then, UB was a relatively friendly site. Chat was actually minimal there most of the time. AP on the other hand is the s^%$ talking capital of online poker. Since AP and UB merged, I noticed UB has become a much less friendly site with all the AP trashtalk on there now (not trying to knock anyone, I've been guilty of the AP trashtalk myself from time to time).
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

View user profile http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

ub sucks all around

Post by volk486 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:44 am

i quit playing ub awhile back the software sucks and the alot of the people do to

volk486

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

trash talk

Post by erniek67 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:51 am

I don't mind friendly trash talk,I type too slow to join in many table conversations(subject matter always changes before i can type 1 sentence),It seems there's always a few IDIOTS that can't trash talk correctly(call you a donkey when you call their all in with the nuts flop)& the ones that go straight to the "homo" or "fag" talk.I'm not gay but somet6imes I type "yes I am" . I figure the homophobes cant stand being on the table with me. Maybe it will eat at them & they will make mistakes for me to take advantage of........ probably not..lol Usually its easier to BLOCK CHAT

erniek67

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlkmn5029 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am

when players talk like that at the table, i just tell them they need to put their crack pipe down b/c it makes them stupid

mlkmn5029

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dijwaila on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 am

volk486 wrote:i quit playing ub awhile back the software sucks and the alot of the people do to

that's definitely ultimate bet in a line!

if you haven't heard about the latest hellmeuth/ub scandal ... check it out.

anybody stupid enough to play there deserves whatever problems they encounter.

dijwaila
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB on Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:55 pm

I kind of like UB but the freerolls are way too big with only minimal payouts, so Pitbull and Fulltilt are definitely better. As for trash talk, yeah...there is a bit of that, but I can see that on all the site these days. there is a lot of angst in the on-line poker communities now.
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk

Post by Danger78 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 pm

It happens on any and all poker sites that you play on. You only fuel the fire by chatting back with them. I find that the only true way of dealing with the issue, is to mute the player first, Second is to knock their donk %$#*! out of the tourney. GL at the tables. PEACE

Danger78

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree with Danger78

Post by datsme53 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I think that a large percentage of people in online poker that chat like that(especially freerolls) are kids that are playing on their parents accounts, or are people not worth my time to argue with. When it gets bad... I block em and sometimes get others on the table to block em too... then they can just chat to themselves... it works too! lol!

UB is probably my least favorite if not , it's very close though. I use to play freerolls there quite a lot for a while. They go into this thing where you are waiting like... 10 minutes or so for the other tables to finish their hands before continuing on to the next hand. It's NOT just once or twice during a tourney, but several times in some cases. It's very annoying and boring. I know of no other site that does this repeatedly during a tournament when you are no where near a money level.... it's ridiculous! I pretty much just stay away... probably from now on too!
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jolub on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 pm

I refuse to play in freerolls that have about a million players for a $25.00 total prize package. I can't seem to win at UB so naturally I don't like that site.

jolub

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:51 am

i love playing the freerolls it is great practice. nobody is perfect in the game of poker, even though we think we are sometimes. to play against 6000 plus people and make the money or win which i have the joy of saying i have done once on AP is an accomplishment in itself. with that being said. you have to just go with the flow. if tou don t like the freerolls . my suggestion would be to invest some money and open an account and play in the real money tourneys. not so many people and bigger payouts... and most of the people at the money tables are not trash talking idiots, they are there to win and don t want to lose they're buyin. idiots are on every site just mute them
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

when the trash talk begins...

Post by chefjimmy on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 am

i never stoop to there level and talk back...just a remedy for a chat revocation..i turn it off..its that easy..one click of the switch and poof they are gone,,,you dont have to listen at all..just clik the info button or on most sites you can just ignore that user...thats what i do
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by babydonk on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 am

I use to play on UB but ever since they had that cheating scandal I gave it up... Evil or Very Mad

babydonk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 am

most people who talk crap at the tables are mad that they are not good players and resort to trash talk to boost their self esteem. i usually watch the tournament progress window instead of chat unless i'm in a small friendly tourny. i think it is better for your game to watch the progress anyway to make sure your staying around the average stack size. i like to try to make a move if i am short compared to the average size stack. not sure but you could probably email support with time and table number and have them look into it.
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

m2

Post by nightmoves44 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm

I also recently saw that ya need $100 just to cashout on Ultimatebet.Not counting sending yr proof of ID and stuff.I also greatly dislike UB too.I was about 10 or so to the money and caught pocket AA,and lost my entire stack..Twice!!!!!!!! in a row.So needless to say,Im extremely p*******!.Beware of UB!,Altho I like Absolute alot better even tho they are the same network.

nightmoves44

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ub

Post by quepasa on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm

is unfortunate since ub was a very good site, they have constant freerolls and nobody or any other site would beat their freerolls, pokerstars doesnt have freerolls, doyle`s either, and fulltilt only have freerolls for any other country except ny and puerto rico, but still is quite a good site, now bodog has two a day, i voluntarily delete ub from my computer since i dont like the new system nor the way it is handling their bussines, i could not log in and they could not help,, so off it went. maybe one day they `ll go back to the good old days and i will return, but as off now is only P/s,fulltilt, but bodog and doyles are my numero uno, i like doyles though i have not made any cash deposit yet, i like to test the water first, before i jump in, i played one freerolls from donkhard in doyles and i lost miserably, but thats poker since then no more freerolls but am still waiting. good luck everyone. now am really glad i found donkhard where we can vent our frustrations and bad beats, and bad poker playing,, and bad luck etc,etc, at the very least one day when am able to find the password from donkhard, will play again.. lol!

quepasa

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

pissed off at ub

Post by cliff67 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 pm

i've had the same thing happen to me at absolute after beating one player. he got pretty nasty. i was going to say something back but decided not to. for the most part i don't chat while playing unless it's a ty or a nh. every once in a while you can find someone you can raz or have a good chat with.

cliff67

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my problems at ub differ but

Post by chefjimmy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am

throwing a site in the trash can wont help,i understand the frustration,but it sounds like you love freerolls and bonuses..throwing a site away wont increase these chances but diminish them...you dont have to play,but throwing one in the can wont help.
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh yes!!!!! The proverbial trash talker.People who use words in chat in give us a peek into their souls. Usually trying to piss everyone off so they can get them out of their game. A mad player is easily coaxed into going all-in usually right when the talker has the nuts. Very comical at times unless you are the ones they are unloading on. Just ignore them and watch how they play. I can almost promise you they are playing loose aggressive and they like to bluff a lot. You can win a lot of chips/money off them ,but they do get lucky a lot too. Just remember every time they open their mouth they are giving you a glimpse into their play.I know a guy I use to play with quite a bit at a cash table. Every time he had a monster he would start talking the worst obscenities to everyone in the hand, and 9 times out 10 he would get callers and their chips. Same guy would also start talking when he was bluffing, but his talk would be nicer and he usually could talk the people still in the hand into folding. I loved sitting down at the table with this guy cause I knew it was just a matter of time before I cleaned him out. So ignore the talker, don't talk back,but watch how the hand is going when he goes off. He might just be trying to give you a tell that you can use to get his chips. See you all on the felt.
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm

theres two ways to get rid of the trash talker one is play ur game and take him out the other is mutechat i prefer the first one i just sit and wait try to steal his blinds then go in for the big one and then when u take him out feels good and bonus u get ur very own stalker lol. as afar as the sites go they take a way his chat privilages for a while and they probably tone it down its unfortunate but its a reality of online bully poker and a third way is sitout till u get moved to another table or someone else does gl. i have found that since ub got taken over by cereus there is a whole lot more yappin goin on and they got less freerolls than beforeand a whole lot more people tryin for 50$.

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:21 am

i hear u man i just started playing at ub today but iv been playing at ap for a few yrs now and well there pretty much the same site anyway yeah i dont get y people just fight we r there to play poker i really thike what u were saying about the person on hand to stop that stuff well i think that would be great on ub and ap but all i do is report chat really thats all ya can do at ub and ap for right now.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

trash talkers why i love them

Post by dipstick2 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 am

trash talkers are as already said are usually full of BS and trying to put off your game.i just ignore or kill them w/kindness. like others have said your best bet is to pick and choose the right time,i believe you can,t win the tourn with just one hand so relax and play smart,those trash talkers come and go.i,m in it for the long haul alien
dipstick2
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqqachar on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:59 am

lol. I just talk trash back when they do that. I made it to 4th place ones in those freerolls. I made alot of chips in the beginning (around 7000) and had to go away cause a friend called me. So i sat out and returned like 1 hour and a half later. I had just 800 chips left and the antes were like 200 or something, so i kept going all in with good cards and suddenly became the chipleader with over a million chips. Laughing

Aqqachar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top