Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

new here how do i get the password for the donkhard freerolls

2 posters

Go down

new here how do i get the password for the donkhard freerolls Empty new here how do i get the password for the donkhard freerolls

Post by JBCD71 Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 am

Hi like to introduce myself i go by the screenname JBCD71 ,37 YEARS OLD BEEN PLAYING ONLINE FOR 1 YEAR NOW AND LOVIN IT.Making pocket change on freerolls and grinding it out,wish me luck.I also been trying to find the password for the freerolls on the other sites but cannot,can any fellow members help me out there,would greatly appreciate it.

JBCD71
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

new here how do i get the password for the donkhard freerolls Empty Re: new here how do i get the password for the donkhard freerolls

Post by The Big Donk Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 pm

When passwords are made available, they are displayed in the "HERE ARE YOUR PASSWORDS" discussion of our "Freebies and Exclusive Tournaments" section.

On occasion, we do run games that are only for certain groups, such a leaderboard winners, top posters, etc. Only members of those particular groups will be able to view the passwords for those games.

The majority of our games however are open to all donkhard members. The passwords are released shortly before gametime. We used to make passwords available ahead of time, but too many people were sharing passwords with non members, so we had to change the way we distribute our freeroll passwords.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down