Online Poker Rooms

Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving something to post readers

Post by benspocket777 on Sat May 29, 2010 5:00 pm

well that can be a very touchy subject, i`m just a faily newbie and i like posting jokes hopefully good ones that maybe make you laugh or giggle a littlebit, i do read and sometimes reply on post i read, but if you decide sir and honer the players who readpost, i wont be upset becouse you are the boss and what you decide to do sir i`m sure all members will repect your decission on this subject, and ofuse thats just my opinion

benspocket777
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Freeroll for "Top Posters"

Post by Guest on Sun May 30, 2010 7:54 am

benspocket777 wrote:well that can be a very touchy subject, i`m just a faily newbie and i like posting jokes hopefully good ones that maybe make you laugh or giggle a littlebit, i do read and sometimes reply on post i read, but if you decide sir and honer the players who readpost, i wont be upset becouse you are the boss and what you decide to do sir i`m sure all members will repect your decission on this subject, and ofuse thats just my opinion

well ben not sure theres away to track the reading part of it but somehow i feel if the top posters games get back on track u will achieve entry

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum