Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

pkt Ks getting busted opinion

+2
chefjimmy
slyone66
6 posters

Go down

pkt Ks getting busted opinion Empty pkt Ks getting busted opinion

Post by slyone66 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:04 am

i've been in alot of tourneys lately only to see my pocket kings get busted by someones stupidity. sometimes i would like to reach through the computer and grab the jerk by the shirt and give him a good piece of mind, actually i would like to do something else but i won't get into that. it seems like they just don t hold up. my percentage is probably 25% of the time they hold up. anyonyone got any thoughts on pocket kings and what are your past experiences with them. good or bad
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

pkt Ks getting busted opinion Empty any hand can get cracked

Post by chefjimmy Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:13 am

i just had my pks busted this morning n it sucks...that being said..it does bite my friend but it happens,,,just walk away..take a break breath easy n you,ll get em next time...i know its frustrating but its part of the game.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

pkt Ks getting busted opinion Empty Re: pkt Ks getting busted opinion

Post by datsme53 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Well.. sly.. you know I just recently had 'em busted in the same turny right after you had your AA busted..... I feel your pain! Razz Had em beat since then too lol! Sad If you play enough hands it's going to happen for sure. In the case of pre-flop and having a choice of folding 'em or having to go all in.... I would say(except in a few rare circumstances) you have to go. In the long run you'll make out.

It's when we get 'em busted after the flop that we can question if we should have made the good choice of folding. pale
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:33 pm

just keep playin solid overtime your kings will hold up over the dinks with 2 7 off every body hes been there it sucks but u know u had the better hand sly so hang in there and walk away from the computer lol

Back to top Go down

pkt Ks getting busted opinion Empty K.K

Post by decker Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 am

Remember the Ace is a strong card and a lot of players play them, not just donks. You have abuout a 70% chance to beat just one caller holding A,2 off. It just seems like they catch the Ace 75% of the time because it sucks! We can't tell why that #$@#!* would call our all in bet, but it happens all the time, and an ace seems to pop up almost every time. Or if we only make the standard raise, we get too many callers and are not even the favorite anymore. That's what makes the game interesting, no sense to get mad, but how can you not get mad when it happens three or 4 times in a row? Thats the conundrum, and that's why we go on tilt. affraid
They didn't name it Full Tilt Poker for nothing, so all I can say is blame the poker gods and leave the donk alone 'cause eventually he'll strangle himself!

decker
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Thu May 21, 2009 4:50 pm

It's not your fault. Obviously, everyone will play pocket kings, unless they have x-ray vision and can see opponents' pocket aces. The reason that other people cracked your kings is just dumb luck. just keep playing your kings, and eventually the luck will turn to your side, not the donks'.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

pkt Ks getting busted opinion Empty nothing to do

Post by sharkbait Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 am

just keep in mind the idiots are what make poker profitable, so if your opponent makes a bad call gets his money in bad thats your goal. not to win the hand every time. hey he gets lucky and it sucks but its his mistakes that will get u in the money more times than him in the long run. i mean, i know its hard not to call down lightning from the poker gods and strike the idiot dead right in his chair but if he wasnt in that seat it could be a more formitable opponent making the money that much harder to reach. so i say lets all appreciate that some players just play to gamble and lets try to keep as many people who believe that to keep believing that. so next time that dweeb calls with 72os and cracks your kings just try hard to keep your anger behind the screen and simply enter into the chat box .......... nice hand Twisted Evil

sharkbait
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down