Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Results from my PokerStars 2K Weekly finals tourney

2 posters

Go down

Results from my PokerStars 2K Weekly finals tourney Empty Results from my PokerStars 2K Weekly finals tourney

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Well.... I set a goal for myself to reach the top 300 in this tourney. I wasn't able to accomplish this, but I did end up in 433rd out of 8,421 entrants. The payout I fell into was 370th - 1710 for $.40.... Woohoo! LOL! All in all... not terrible, but would have liked to do better for sure. Played about 3 hours.. and I had been moved to a different table with very big stacks. Got pushed on every hand... not that I had anything for the last 25 hands or so... lol! Last hand.. blinds were 500/1000... I had A,Q in the big blind... my stack after paying BB was 3,300. Same player for last 3 hands(with about a stack of 15,000) pushed to 5K... player in SB(52,000) called and I went all in. Pusher had A,8... SB had 8,8... Flop came K,K,5...nothing hit for anyone and I'm out. Crying or Very sad

Couldn't get final stats for my tourney.... table was closed immediately after I was knocked out.

Last edited by datsme53 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Results from my PokerStars 2K Weekly finals tourney Empty Re: Results from my PokerStars 2K Weekly finals tourney

Post by The Big Donk Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 pm

That's a good finish. I was actually watching your game for a bit while I was playing some PLO8. I didn't get to see it out to the end because I had to shut down PS once my RPM Badugi Freeroll started (computer got too slow).

Anyhow, it seemed to me as I was watching that you are a pretty tight player, and your aggressive style of betting seemed to be good for taking down the pots that you were in. The stats you posted in the lounge looked pretty impressive. Very patient, good showdown %. It's good to have you here at donkhard. You've strong holdem game.

There are a lot of players out there in the poker world I think could learn a thing or 2 from you.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down