Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice

2 posters

Go down

aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice Empty aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

all cracked in 1 30 minute period on ub ...unreal bad hit,i couldnt beleive the bad luck..it just wouldnt end....that site just kills me...i,m constantly getting bad hits like that...but in 30 minutes...outta control
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice Empty Re: aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 pm

wow thats pretty bad my kings just knocked me out on full tilt lost to ace 4 and yes ace on the river i friggin buyin a life jacket but we keep playin chefjimmy .

Back to top Go down

aa,kk,qq twice n jj twice Empty had a lil time to cool off..

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 pm

and now i,m sitting here looking at realistic odds...its just not right...i mean that i should even get those kind of cards in one 30 minute period is so highly unlikely...but that each of them should lose...i really dont want to go to the rigged thing...but thats just not right...i just think that its getting to where,its like pro wrestling on tv...its just not real.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by blueflatop Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Cash table or freeroll??? The way I've seen people play I'd say freeroll or low cash table. Any 2 cards is good for an allin anymore. Doesn't make a difference if you go all in or slow play, there is always someone that will pray for the river to save em.

No one respects a great starting hand anymore, unless you are playing for some big bucks.

blueflatop
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum