Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

I don't like sites that don't take Americans

3 posters

Go down

I don't like sites that don't take Americans Empty I don't like sites that don't take Americans

Post by k9ofspades Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:46 pm

I don't like sites with no Americans. I like to chat and there isn't much a lot of times when most of the players are from eastern europe. Pretty dependent on Brits or another canadian. Usually only one or two other players who speak English well, when there are no americans. Just felt like sounding off. Party Poker decided to give me $5 to encourage me to come back if its like last time they gave me $10 and than one day took most of it back because it had a time limit on it and I got to keep$.87 based on the # of rakes I had played. Won .90 there this morning I need to get above $2 in addition to the 5 Their minimum buy in and stay on the site, why I don't know I'm not crazy about them. I think maybe Americans are lucky they don't take you guys.

Regards Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

I don't like sites that don't take Americans Empty dont take americans

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 pm

well i know meeting and having good conversation helps pass the time,and i wish i could say i can relate..but i cant,your very fortunate to have the ability to pick and choose where you play...me i live in the land of the free...except where choosing my poker site is concerned
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

I don't like sites that don't take Americans Empty Re: I don't like sites that don't take Americans

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

hopefully within the next year you will no longer have that problem. president obama seems like a smart man and probably realizes that the tax revenue from online poker would be a big help in cutting our current deficit. it is also common when a democrat takes over for a republican or vice versa that they will undo some of the legislation passed on the former president's term. UIGEA is being talked about right now as one of the bills that will probably be thrown in the trash. wait for us, were coming.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

I don't like sites that don't take Americans Empty Re: I don't like sites that don't take Americans

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down