Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!!

+2
Not Like Me
datsme53
6 posters

Go down

Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!! Empty Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!!

Post by datsme53 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

I ask you.... how can you reraise with garbage!!! I had JJ and these 2
donkeys reraise me and each other after limping in before... I knew
they had nothing so I put mine in. One of em shows K,4 off... the other
shows 8d,5d and their both all in preflop on Doyles Feeder! Mad This was after a couple of rounds and I thought things were settling down! There I go thinking again. Razz

The flop came 2,3,K! Yeah... knocked the 8,5 donk out and me! Mad

I hear the golf course calling me! Yep.... FFFOOOORRRREEEE!!!!! Rolling Eyes
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!! Empty Re: Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!!

Post by Not Like Me Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 pm

dats, I feel for you brother. In the Absolute freeroll I was completely card dead the entire tournament, and when I finally pick up a hand (AQ) I made a standard raise (pretty sure it was the fourth level) and the loosest player at the table pushes me all in. I thought about it for a few moments and called, he flips over K10. I hit the Q on the flop, only to have the turn and river come J - A. I couldn't even tell you what place I finished in, I just closed Absolute the moment I saw the river. Crying or Very sad
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!! Empty Re: Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!!

Post by illphillllllll Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm

not like me you have looked impressive in the short time you have been here. most of the time you win that hand, and the strong game you play regularly will keep putting you in the position to cash and make final table runs. keep your head up and you will continue your success.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Them donkeys are gonna drive me to .......!!! Empty well its just become the standard//

Post by chefjimmy Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:39 pm

at least thats what i feel,i,m to the point where i just quit playing holdem so much...the level of play is not for me.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:24 pm

illphillllllll wrote:not like me you have looked impressive in the short time you have been here. most of the time you win that hand, and the strong game you play regularly will keep putting you in the position to cash and make final table runs. keep your head up and you will continue your success.

i appreciate that philly, it's nice to hear coming from a player as good as yourself. looking forward to playinh you at the march freeroll on doyle's room
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:35 am

i hear u man there r donks like that at ever poker room more at some but there all there and most of the time u really should have won the hand but it just happends some times keep playing and just show the donks who is boss lol youll get them next time trust me they want to go in with hands like that let them cause most of the time it only helps the good players like your self.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by snug25 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 am

idd donkeys are all over the place, no clue what they are doing and getting payed for it...no fair at all..it ruins the game totally
snug25
snug25
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down