Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll

2 posters

Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll Empty Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll

Post by The Big Donk Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll Doyles10

Donkhard.com is hosting a Freeroll on the New Doyle's Room to reward Donkhard.com's Top Posting Forum Members for the Month of March.

If you don't already have an account, click here to sign up at Doyle's Room now.

Tournament Details:
Site: Doyle's Room
Name: Donkhard $50 Freeroll
Type: No Limit Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER!
Date: April 10th
Time: 20:45 EST
Password: This game is an exclusive reward for the Top 10 Posters for the Month of March. Only those players will receive the password. No other players will be admitted. If you would like to qualify for next month's exclusive 10 player freeroll for our Top Posters, read about the Monthly Top Posters Contest.

Good Luck!

Click here to join the NEW Doyle's Room now!!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll Empty Re: Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll

Post by The Big Donk Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm excited for this one. I'm reg'd and ready to go. Only a couple more hours. This ought to be quite a battle with a table full of such solid players. I noticed a couple players haven't reg'd yet. Hopefully everyone who qualified for this game can make it.

Good luck ladies and gents. I'll bring my A-game (and hope it's good enough!).
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll Empty Re: Donkhard $50 Freeroll - Top Posters Reward Freeroll

Post by thehogster65 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:44 pm

GL to the TOP TEN POSTERS in this tourney. Going to be a good hard solid game I think with bragging rights to the winner for a month. I got all my skill level all revved up and ready to go. See you at the table.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down