Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks"

3 posters

Go down

Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks" Empty Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks"

Post by EL Donko Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:01 pm

This link below has helped me more than any book ever has or will. It was written by high stakes poker pro Phil Galfond AKA OMGclayaiken. I'm sure some of you know who he is, others may just be starring blankly at your monitor. I know I have posted my poker theory C-bucks, which shows how good you really are, even with poor ROI. Well this is "G-bucks". It teaches the most important aspect in all of poker, do not feel bad if you do not understand it, took me a few times of reading to fully absorb it all.
But yea it is simply a must if you take poker seriously and want to win in any regard, semi pro, pro, pr simply want to win. Trust me!
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/columns/story?columnist=bluff_magazine&id=2817110
EL Donko
EL Donko
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.myspace.com/thepokerninja

Back to top Go down

Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks" Empty Re: Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks"

Post by illphillllllll Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am

phil galfond is one of the best online cash game players around. he is also the only player who durrrr will not compete against in the durrrr challenge on full tilt. i never read sklanskys book but i think i got the gist of it know after reading this article. i think i deal with beats well because of my understanding of the long term and realize if i keep getting it in good i will win in the end. while i won't be keeping track of my g-dollars i will take this great article and try to incorporate it into my play. problem is at the limits i'm at it is harder to use this strategy because of all the calling stations.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks" Empty Re: Hello all. You have to read the article "G-bucks"

Post by Not Like Me Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Yeah, "G-Bucks" is a relatively old concept by now but it's still valuable for newcomers as Galfond is one of the most accomplished online players to date. I read the article last summer and it really does change your perception of your table image.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down