Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

NEED HELP PLEASE

+2
grimreaper60
darkstar
6 posters

Go down

NEED HELP PLEASE Empty NEED HELP PLEASE

Post by darkstar Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:56 pm

well the last few days iv been have problems with absolute poker and ub i think im being scamed anyway i would like to know a safe poker room i can play at the one i was looking at are cake ; doyles room ; Full Tilt poker , and poker stars witch one do u guys like and think is safe. one thing i would like though is to get rakeback and doyles room dont give rakeback so im not sure on that one although i like what i see im not sure HELP PLEASE.

darkstar
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP PLEASE Empty Scam?

Post by grimreaper60 Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Why do you think that absolute scammed you? Rigged the games? Kept your money? I'm not being a smart a-- I'd just like to know if I should stay away. I like pokerstars and recentlly have played at barnyard and players only and seem to be doing better at those two.

grimreaper60
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP PLEASE Empty Re: NEED HELP PLEASE

Post by illphillllllll Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 am

darkstar without knowing the details fully, i doubt you are being scammed. all the sites are pretty reputable. as for rakeback the admin here offers plenty for you to choose from. we have a banner above the chatroom you can check out.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 am

i really don't think your being scamed, those site had a bad hit in the past, i don't think they could ever afford the bad publicity they got back then again. if you got a problem e mail them they respond pretty fast to e mails.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Elaboration is your friend
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstar Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am

thanks guys well i dont think it was a scam now but there was some weird things going on at the tables i was playing at anyway i got ap to look into it so im all right now it just felt like there was a few guys playing together and i wasnt the only one to think so like between the 3 of them they were winning like say we played 100 game well they would win like 85% of them maby me and the other guys were just doing really bad and the were doing awesome but i dont think so and its funny cause the same guys r always at the same table like if ones there the other two r to or not long comeing and they play like 5 to 8 tables at the same time so its hard to find a table where their not at but anyway i got ap looking into it for me and i hope its nothing anyway thanks for all your feed back.

darkstar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Samango Sun May 17, 2009 6:58 am

Collusion between two or more players at a table is definitely a way of cheating but it is so simple and easy to do that the sites take very good precautions against it. Site software would very quickly pick this up if it was being done regularly.
Having said that Pokerstars and Full Tilt are so big with so many tables that you could easily find a game that doesn't have a player you don't want to play against.
Good Luck at the tables
Samango
Samango

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down