Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner

+2
thehogster65
slyone66
6 posters

Go down

Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner Empty Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner

Post by slyone66 Wed May 27, 2009 9:37 pm

well my fellow donkhards, just got done the Doyles goldchip freeroll and am happy to say came in 10th out of 3862. it was final table and everyone was playing tight. i had AQ so i pushed all in. guy called with AK. bummer. not to mention the fact that an A and no other card came up. oh well next time. did get 7 gold chips for up coming tourneys out of it. which i think i will play another one tonight. feeling lucky. matter of fact just got into freeroll on pitbull in time. one minute to spare. Very Happy
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner Empty Re: Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner

Post by thehogster65 Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Well Done slyone gold chips always come in handy at Doyles and to even make a final table in any freeroll at Doyles is an accomplishment in it self. Keep up the great play and you will take it down eventually.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner Empty Re: Doyles room goldchip freeroll winner

Post by illphillllllll Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm

great job sly in that huge field. nothing you can do about your hand, got to make moves with the good ones. hope them gold chips come in handy in the future for you.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Thu May 28, 2009 4:50 pm

congrats slyone!
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu May 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Congrats sly! Good job of winning those gold chips! That was a tough field to go through... got to play the hands when they come. Running into the AK was a bummer for sure, but keep playing solid and more good things are in store for you my friend!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqqachar Sat May 30, 2009 7:06 am

congrats with the gold chips slyone!

Aqqachar
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down