Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

bad beats galore

+2
whooper1970
bigstackpokerpro420420
6 posters

Go down

bad beats galore Empty bad beats galore

Post by bigstackpokerpro420420 Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 pm

i was sitting on a 5$/10$ table get dealt aces and someone pushes all in pre flop with q q and i called the pot was around 400$ or so the flip came q a q and he won it i was pissed

bigstackpokerpro420420
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

bad beats galore Empty Re: bad beats galore

Post by whooper1970 Fri May 29, 2009 5:58 pm

What site where you on? I see this on Fulltilt more so than other sites. I saw Quad over Quad and some crazy action packed hands today. It is getting worse. wh

whooper1970

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat May 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Wow that's bad. $400 pot, that's pretty big!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Getting beat with AA 3 tourny's in a row!! I dunno but the more i play the more i understand that AA is just a starting hand and nothing more or less.The prob is i keep getting pulled into all ins preflop.Juat bad luck i guess as we all have these streaks but jesus.....Bad beat happen and will continue to happen.You will bounce back as i will...the guy just got lucky.
blackulakingz
blackulakingz
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm

blackulakingz wrote:Getting beat with AA 3 tourny's in a row!! I dunno but the more i play the more i understand that AA is just a starting hand and nothing more or less.The prob is i keep getting pulled into all ins preflop.Juat bad luck i guess as we all have these streaks but jesus.....Bad beat happen and will continue to happen.You will bounce back as i will...the guy just got lucky.

I can identify with your pain. I fairly recently was in a stretch of poker playing... for about 30 hours (minus some sleep lol) I got AA busted 13 times! So it happens with AA, KK, QQ sure, but if we get taken all in pre-flop there is no way you can fold a pre-flop AA! If you can't play that hand.. just what hand do you plan on calling with? Bad Beats will happen... part of the game... just get your chips in with the best hand as much as you can possibly do.. and you will, in the long run, make out for sure. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by decker Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 am

In a micro cash game i got KK, ended up all in preflop vs. AK-spades. Flop K,10, 4 with 1 spade. 96% chance to win. Turn spade, river spade. Lose. I reload at a higher stakes table, about 5 hands later I get AA. I raise and get 2 callers. Flop Q,J 4 rainbow. Bet the pot, 1 caller. All in on turn. Caller has Q,10. Turn K, River 9. Lose to a straight. It happens, but it's brutal when it keeps happening. Poker is rough sometimes, and it sure is unpredictable!
bom

decker
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down