Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll

2 posters

Go down

Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll Empty Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll

Post by slyone66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 pm

i was in the grand slam on Go Hard this past monday night, it was omaha no limit. got down to six people . had a good size stack of chips, was dealt pocket Qs so guy in front of me raises, he was short stack so i figured he was trying to push to get chips i called and lost to his pocket Ks. which put me short stack now, it was my call after the button, i had A,Q,J 9. i pushed all in, wouldnt you know it same guy calls pocket Ks again knocked me out one away from the money, oh well always next monday. anyone like omaha its a freeroll open to anyone. check it out. only around 60 people in it last week, and real easy to get down to final table, had the pleasure of seeing phil in tourney, and not to brag but knocked him out with flush, i got lucky with the cards, sorry phil. but got you back from the donkhard freeroll last week. Very Happy
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll Empty Re: Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll

Post by illphillllllll Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:44 pm

sly was a pleasure seeing you on the table, sorry to here you came so close to the money. like you said there is always next week. you played well and if i'm going to get eliminated glad it was to you. next monday maybe we will meet up on the final table, i believe it will be no limit holdem this time.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll Empty Re: Go Hard poker grand slam monday night freeroll

Post by slyone66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

my omaha game is getting pretty good but still prefer no limit holdem over omaha, see you next monday phil and everyone else who joins tourney. looking for to holdem no limit game.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down