Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

carbon poker twitter freeroll

3 posters

Go down

carbon poker twitter freeroll Empty carbon poker twitter freeroll

Post by whakycus Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 am

right now on carbon pokers site they are offering a 250 dollar freeroll in conjuction with Twitter you must have a twitter account and register it on the carbon pokers site you will then be sent coupons to enter their freerolls they fill up pretty fast so check back frequently pirat
whakycus
whakycus
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

carbon poker twitter freeroll Empty Re: carbon poker twitter freeroll

Post by The Big Donk Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 pm

And while we're on the subject, I would like to take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my own twitter page, http://twitter.com/TheBigDonk.

Not only do I offer no type of extra incentive for following me whatsoever, but I'm also pretty boring to follow. I pretty much just post updates for upcoming games and seek advice for fixing up my motorcycle. Still, if you would ignore the fact that I am on the "Top 10 Crappiest Twitters to Follow" list and follow me anyways, I would love to have you follow me.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

carbon poker twitter freeroll Empty carbon poker twitter freeroll

Post by whakycus Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 am

tbd if you are in the top 10 most boring to follow on twitter I finally got u beat because I must top that list I couldn't even find myself to follow so there I top the list I'm sure. But for those who dont give a big donk sign up anyway a get in on the weekly freerolls pirat
whakycus
whakycus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 pm

What a Face ok this is a old post but i just got a twitter account( became a twit....lol) and joined the followers of carbon poker..and downloaded/set up a account at carbon poker....and I'm such a newbie to computer tech.shit .. Question ..how does one go about getting carbon poker the info/registration to recieve the coupon into their account? and do other poker rooms/networks run the same or similar tournys in association with twitter?
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down