Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

howdy from alberta canada

+7
Not Like Me
datsme53
illphillllllll
KEVINfromHB
whakycus
NicolasWSOP
bigdog67
11 posters

Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty howdy from alberta canada

Post by bigdog67 Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm

howdy everyone good to be here in this forum hope to chat with you all soon

bigdog67
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty Re: howdy from alberta canada

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Hello, and welcome!

it's nice to see someone that will take time to introduce themselves instead of begging for the password Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 am

bigdog67 wrote:howdy everyone good to be here in this forum hope to chat with you all soon

hey there big dog
welcome to the forum take a look around get used to how things are and how to find the pw and u found a place with a pretty good core group of people who will help you if they can and some of them can play pretty good poker too [ so is it snowing yet break them shovels out just kidding ] we all have a good sense of humor here lifes too short enjoy it gl on the felts c ya soon .

ps. pw can be found here in this section when released
https://donkhard.forumotion.com/donkhard-freeroll-passwords-f7/

Back to top Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty pitbull freeroll donkhard

Post by whakycus Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Boy howdy don't let let these guys fool you with their good ole boys lets be friends and joke and kid around. There is nothing farther from the truth when it comes to a few free dollars. You think that a couple of bucks was the only reason to exist. A table full of jackass' not your typical run of the mill donks as was expected. Oh well now I understand why the passwords are insiders info for a few choice buddies. No hard feelings don't get me wrong. I was only looking to meet a few fellow donks the moneys the last reason I play freerolls. Placed in a 10.000.oo guarantee just an hour ago. Just trying a few new moves out to see how they might work in a real money table. See you at a table soon pirat
whakycus
whakycus
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:09 am

Y'All know what I mean...uh-huh??? (In my best Elvis interpratation)...

Welcome to a cool forum, that just so happens to be freeroll heaven, and one of the best group of guys on any bulletin board anywhere. Laid back, and no big deal is the name of the game here.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:05 pm

whakycus wrote:Boy howdy don't let let these guys fool you with their good ole boys lets be friends and joke and kid around. There is nothing farther from the truth when it comes to a few free dollars. You think that a couple of bucks was the only reason to exist. A table full of jackass' not your typical run of the mill donks as was expected. Oh well now I understand why the passwords are insiders info for a few choice buddies. No hard feelings don't get me wrong. I was only looking to meet a few fellow donks the moneys the last reason I play freerolls. Placed in a 10.000.oo guarantee just an hour ago. Just trying a few new moves out to see how they might work in a real money table. See you at a table soon pirat
sorry everything didn't work out for you here, guess you won't be around any more. good luck with turning them winnings into something.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Glad to have you here at Donkhard! Welcome to the best forum on the net! If you need some help... have a question or a problem... don't hesitate to ask someone. We have a great core membership here and our admin... TheBigDonk ...is always willing to help. Hope to see you at our tournaments. We have freerolls and money added buy ins as well. Good luck on the felts and may the flops be with you. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 pm

whakycus wrote:Boy howdy don't let let these guys fool you with their good ole boys lets be friends and joke and kid around. There is nothing farther from the truth when it comes to a few free dollars. You think that a couple of bucks was the only reason to exist. A table full of jackass' not your typical run of the mill donks as was expected. Oh well now I understand why the passwords are insiders info for a few choice buddies. No hard feelings don't get me wrong. I was only looking to meet a few fellow donks the moneys the last reason I play freerolls. Placed in a 10.000.oo guarantee just an hour ago. Just trying a few new moves out to see how they might work in a real money table. See you at a table soon pirat

and a few choice buddies dont like being called jackasses from peons that dont even have a clue and to think i tried to help u with info well i got some info for ya

howdy from alberta canada F_off11

Back to top Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty to the mother trucker

Post by whakycus Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 am

just pirat another fine example of what I was eluding to in my whinny statement and my finger is pointed directly at you.

TRUCKER
Cool

nice friendly sort of guy as you let on to be O.K. why am I so wrong about you did I miss somewhere your warm and sparkling personality.
whakycus
whakycus

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:44 pm

What's your problem buddy? Were you excluded by other kids in fun activities as a child? When captains picked their teams, were you always the last one to be picked? I don't get the resentment you have towards the elder statesmen here at Donkhard. The passwords are not 'insider info' and while many of us happen to be buddies on the felt, the relationships between us have nothing to do with getting the password early. It's a privilege given to us by TBD (you know, the guy who owns and operates the site, the same guy who runs all these freerolls for us) for being members of the posting 'King & Queens'. An exclusive group reserved for those who post thought-provoking ideas, people who are friendly and passionate about the game of poker, people who help others in regards to poker questions and other aspects of their lives they might need some advice on. Before you start judging a book by it's cover how about you actually post something worth reading or coming into the chat during game times to see what the 'jackasses' you speak of are all about.

If you spent more time giving insight and ideas instead of trying to bash the other members of the site with no basis behind your statements, perhaps you too would one day join the 'King & Queens' and be given early access to the passwords, since you clearly have a problem with having to wait a whole FIFTEEN MINUTES before game time to register. You say there's no hard feelings, but you spend a few minutes making a paragraph bashing people you've never even talked to. I take offense to your statements, as do other regular members. If you have a problem with this site, perhaps you should go join another poker community where you would be shunned for your ridiculous comments as well.

You might even try to spin my comments back and say 'I told you so, these guys are assholes', but you know what? Take a look in the mirror first before you start feeling a self-sense of vindication and wonder why we're talking to you the way we are. If you truly knew any of us here (and not members who join just because they see a freeroll on a certain site, or coming into the chat and asking for passwords, etc.) you'd figure out that we really are a good bunch of guys who enjoy the game and the people who play it. We just don't appreciate bad apples coming into the site and spoiling it for the newer members.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 pm

What a Face WOOF~WOOF and Ker-Snap.. Laughing ..you tell 'em Not Like Me and trucker....some peeps just don't have manners or play well with others!! by the way welcome to bigdog67 to a cool forum with cool people ...kick your shoes off and check it out and see 'ya on a table somewhere. Cool
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 pm

beautifully said, Shane Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:55 pm

wacky nice of you to come here talking junk about the regulars....i see why your searching for those friends..well as philly said sorry it didnt work out here i,ll miss ya something horrible
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty Re: pitbull freeroll donkhard

Post by datsme53 Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Ya know.. I let this pass the first time through, because I wanted to welcome BigDog67. I decided that I shouldn't let it just go without comment. Boy Howdy! Sounds to me you took offense to some members getting the password before others do. You leaped out there and took just enough rope to hang yourself. You made comments about members here that you know absolutely nothing about. There could be a reason some members get the password early before others. THEY EARNED IT! You come here and act like someone owes you something...like you should get the password because you are owed it. Well... in your own words... you called us "A table full of jackass' "! By your very comments you have proved two things.... 1. You are an inflamed boil on the buttocks of the world! 2. YOU... Whackyus are my constant reminder that Darwin was... RIGHT!!!
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 am

hey whakycus this site is one of the only sites i know that give you the password without a quality # of post before you get it. maybe Donkhard isn't for you. try checking out the other forums and see if they are as layed back as Donkhard is. your comments about fellow Donkhard members was uncalled for and i have not a ounce of respect for a little dreeb like yourself. you will not be missed at all. grow up kid and maybe you'll be a member to a forum where someone actually likes you. this member has been stamped with the offical capital "L" of poker on his forehead.....
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

howdy from alberta canada Empty howdy doody time

Post by whakycus Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 pm

pirat just one more example of the lovely characters that enjoy most prefered customer status on this form. a nice bunch of guys you really are such warm welcoming sorts
whakycus
whakycus

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm

bigdog67 wrote:howdy everyone good to be here in this forum hope to chat with you all soon

Welcome to Donkhard bigdog.

Enjoy the site and good luck at the tables.

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down