Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

My bad beat or back to back bad beats.

Go down

My bad beat or back to back bad beats. Empty My bad beat or back to back bad beats.

Post by ChrShaDil Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:41 pm

I was playing poker in a small bar in Huntsville, Al. The day before I had set down to the same game with the minium buy in of $100 and left that night with a little over $1k. It was a 2,5 game but very loose. Well, that night the bad beats were not just any bad beat but pretty bad bad beats. The first one I floped a boat and slow played it. When it was time to turn over the cards my boat was shut down by a straight flush. I lost have of what I had earned that night. I was upset but set it aside and kept playing. About an hour later I had built myself back up and this time I floped another full house. Well needless to say I didn't slowplay this one didn't wanna take any chances cause I had raised alot pre flop. This being a loose game the other play called and sucked out on the river. Another straight flush. Gah what luck. Still wanna go back and play in that game again.

ChrShaDil
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down