Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!)

+14
fresh_7
1shot18
pokerbandit22
prof_kush
carlcoxjr
Minimouse448
thehogster65
freakinhostile
walter196048
Igor30
elmntdark
a1exgrap
RazorBacker1
The Big Donk
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!)

Post by The Big Donk Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:31 am

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) 468x60

LeftyGunner, A.K.A. "Not," will be hosting a private Invitation Only freeroll on Full Tilt

Again, I must emphasize that this is an INVITATION ONLY event. This freeroll is NOT open to the public.

This tournament is being put on by a forum member. The password will not be released publicly, nor will it be released by the Donkhard Staff or Administrators. If you are interested in hosting your own poker freeroll, visit https://donkhard.forumotion.com/host-your-own-private-game-f27/set-up-your-own-private-tournament-t78.htm#180 for information on how to set up your own private freeroll.

If you don't yet have an account on Full Tilt, click here to sign up now.

Tournament Details:
Site: Full Tilt Poker
Tournament Name: Donkhard.com
Type: NL Hold 'em
Buy-in: FREE TO ENTER!
Date: Jul 25
Time: 22:00
Password will be made available ONLY TO QUALIFYING MEMBERS

Click here to join Full Tilt Poker now!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty Re: Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!)

Post by RazorBacker1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 am

Hey Yall, Thanks for the info TBD on all the tournys, and GL to all the donks that are playin in them, see Yall on the felts!! Razor Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty Re: Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!)

Post by a1exgrap Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am

sounds fun. how does one qualify for entry? i'd love to play!

a1exgrap
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by elmntdark Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 pm

heyy, i'm new to this site!
how do i qualify? thanks!

elmntdark

Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm kinda old here but I also don't know who,how,what... Very Happy
PW is probably sent by PM to very few loyal members of Donkhard.com so all you newbies don't need to bother how to get it... bounce

Igor30
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by walter196048 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

i play just about every invite i get from donkhard think i will get in on the loyal members list

walter196048

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by elmntdark Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 pm

aww man Sad

elmntdark

Back to top Go down

Post by walter196048 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:32 pm

got it ty

walter196048

Back to top Go down

Post by freakinhostile Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:49 pm

what excactly qualifies u as a reg? any way sup razor whoo pig souieeeee!

freakinhostile

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:59 pm

freakinhostile wrote:what excactly qualifies u as a reg? any way sup razor whoo pig souieeeee!

Being able to use spell check might help, and if that don't work trying being here every day and participate in a active way and become a responsible member. Oh yea! You need to figure out that even thou it says Donkhard it is actually being sponsored by one of our members for only a select few the AD of Donkhard was just nice enough to set the game up for him.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by freakinhostile Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:10 pm

dang so harsh about my spelling thanks hog for being so cool

freakinhostile

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty Full Tilt

Post by Minimouse448 Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm

The Big Donk wrote:Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) 468x60

LeftyGunner, A.K.A. "Not," will be hosting a private Invitation Only freeroll on Full Tilt

Again, I must emphasize that this is an INVITATION ONLY event. This freeroll is NOT open to the public.

This tournament is being put on by a forum member. The password will not be released publicly, nor will it be released by the Donkhard Staff or Administrators. If you are interested in hosting your own poker freeroll, visit https://donkhard.forumotion.com/host-your-own-private-game-f27/set-up-your-own-private-tournament-t78.htm#180 for information on how to set up your own private freeroll.

Tournament Details:

Well I been here for awhile, so have my fingers cross I still Qualifie, Sorry been extremely busy and cut back on alot of Games. Hope Everyone is doing Great and wishing to talk more very soon. Take Care, Mini and Good Luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Minimouse448
Minimouse448

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by freakinhostile Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:20 pm

condescending made sure to check the spelling. and by the way it was a joke.

freakinhostile

Back to top Go down

Post by carlcoxjr Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

password donkhard.com
julio 25
22:00 pasword'????

waht the passowrd

initiali 2 hours

carlcoxjr

Back to top Go down

Post by prof_kush Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Gunner, Can I get the invite .. you always need one fish. LOL

prof_kush

Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerbandit22 Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm

hi whats the password i ready good luck all
pokerbandit22
pokerbandit22

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by carlcoxjr Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:15 pm

the pasword fish you

what the pasword plis?

carlcoxjr

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty password

Post by pokerbandit22 Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 pm

hi guys. i am ready to play. i would like to lay if i may. caan i please have the password?
pokerbandit22
pokerbandit22

Back to top Go down

Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) Empty password please pokerbandit22

Post by pokerbandit22 Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Minimouse448 wrote:
The Big Donk wrote:Donkhard Regs Invitational Freeroll Presented by LeftyGunner (NOT!) 468x60

LeftyGunner, A.K.A. "Not," will be hosting a private Invitation Only freeroll on Full Tilt i just got an email telling me i was invited. whats the password and can i lplay

Tournament Details:

Well I been here for awhile, so have my fingers cross I still Qualifie, Sorry been extremely busy and cut back on alot of Games. Hope Everyone is doing Great and wishing to talk more very soon. Take Care, Mini and Good Luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
pokerbandit22
pokerbandit22

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerbandit22 Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm

me to can i play in it?? i am a memmber.my name is pokerbaandit22 how do i get the password??i am ready/ welling/ and able. i got an email inviteing me to play. good luck all
pokerbandit22
pokerbandit22

Back to top Go down

Post by 1shot18 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 pm

How do you qualify for this event? :: ) Would love to play it.

1shot18

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fresh_7 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

sounds good

fresh_7

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by hunnyholdem Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Imma reg can I get the pw?
hunnyholdem
hunnyholdem

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Sorry to be rude, but registration is closed for this event. All members have been contacted and the game will commence as is.

For future reference, please note the 'INVITATIONAL' banner at the top of the page.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Just make one post and you're going to be invited..... bounce
Guys get serious,most of you PW hunters post here only on freeroll day and you have guts to ask for invitation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question

Igor30

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next