Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

final results leftys game

2 posters

Go down

final results leftys game Empty final results leftys game

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:10 am

final results leftys game July2512

great game by all had a sweet time in this one and hope everyone realized how much we enjoy playing poker with great friends ty shane and congrats too chef and dats on 2nd and 3rd and too those who got the bounty's

Back to top Go down

final results leftys game Empty Re: final results leftys game

Post by datsme53 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:32 am

Great game trucker! Congrats on the win! Jimmy... you played great as well and congrats to you also. Sly.... what can I say... great game.. poker gods just were not with you. A good game played by all and I had a great time playing with everyone. I got lucky early and survived being out kicked by TBD in a hand we both had top pair on...got a second pair after the flop that kept me in it. Thanks to TBD for the bounty, helping put on the tourney, and for all you do here. The only poker game I will likely play for at least another week... can't think of a better bunch I'd rather do that with. Thanks again to you Not! LOL! Hope to see everyone again in the June Top Posters tourney soon!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 am

great game, great friends. had a great time even though the cards were horrible to me especially the river (ouch) looking forward to getting together again with you all.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down