Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC

4 posters

Go down

THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC Empty THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC

Post by csmron Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Very Happy It happens sometimes, The perfect flop for the way behind pair. I was the button with A large stack. the short stack under the gun went all in after everyone else had called. I had a pair of sixes, he ofcourse had the aces. The flop came 6-6-9. two blanks after that, I scoop and he is eliminated. Since it was a buy in tourny, he could use the chat function, and boy did he, lol. The next 1/2 hour to 45 min. he followed me from table to table. lamenting the fact of his drowned bullets, and the fact that only A donk would call his raise with pocket sixes. I was priced in , it wasn't any risk to my stack per se. I knew when I called I was most likely behind, but could of been in A race situation. I was combatting his statement with humorous anectedotes that fit as a proper comeback and that just added gasoline to the fire of his ire. I think of how many times I have encountered this behavior on the different sites I play on. If I lose and am eliminated, there are two facts that are unavoidable. #1 "I" made the decision to put my tourny at risk. #2 "I" had no power to change the outcome, it's over, build A bridge and get over it, that's how rivers are dealt with lol. just my "DONK hard point of view" Embarassed Surprised

csmron
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC Empty Re: THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC

Post by Roller Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 pm

PreFlop: All in

66 vers AA

Rolling Eyes

Flop: 6 6 9
Turn: blank
River: blank

Would be nice to see a hand history to get a better feel for the situation.

I'm sure he wasn't to happy at the call you made.

But hey that's Holdem.
A's get cracked all the time.

Good Luck and may all your Flops be so good.

Twisted Evil

Roller
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC Empty Re: THE HILARITY OF ANGER AKA TILT-O-MATIC

Post by chefjimmy Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:46 pm

you win some you lose some...its how we win or lose that define us as players
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 pm

What a Face True 'dat jimmy....win or lose its how you act that defines the person.. Cool ..persoanally I'm a very low stress and laid back type emoitional cordial person and poker player...I never rant in the catter box against a player or a beat ..I may at most say " splashed again " or "Ratzz" when the cards or the river goes against me nor do I Rave about a dominant or come from behind win.I try desperatly to ignore those that rant or rail me because they lost a hand or were take'n out of a tourney, nor do I reply to them because that takes to much time and concentration from the game.....but if they continue, get real obnoxious or follow me to another table...I have no qualms about reporting them to the sites support/Admin.Tho they do not persoanally moniter the tables and chat ,there is a electronic recording of the all activity on the tables and I have found they will take action against those abusers because they do not want other poker players leaveing thier site because of a bully or a outrageously obnoxious player.
let me add that there is a major differnce between playful banter and rude,obnoxious abuse of chat. keep it cool... keep it real and have fun Very Happy
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down