Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Hello, and thanks for all the money

4 posters

Go down

Hello, and thanks for all the money Empty Hello, and thanks for all the money

Post by samsmoot Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi all.

Just wanted to say thanks for the Pitbull Freeroll a few days back (Saturday, was it?).

Was a very enjoyable game, made better by me getting $7.50 for 4th place. Everyone was nice and friendly and there weren't too many entries. Really nice game.

I feel privileged to have gotten the password (as I'd only signed up to Donkhard the same night), and so must return the compliment with a few quality posts on the forum. I play better at live poker than online, so I'm off to have a look to see if I can make any decent responses to any Qs from live players. If not, I'm sure I can post something else useful.

Best Regaeds to all,

samsmoot

samsmoot
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Hello, and thanks for all the money Empty Re: Hello, and thanks for all the money

Post by datsme53 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Glad you had a good time! That's what it's all about. Good competition and good friends getting together for a game! Come back a visit us often. Always can use good participating members here at Donkhard. Good luck in the next one! Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Hello, and thanks for all the money Empty Re: Hello, and thanks for all the money

Post by chefjimmy Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:17 pm

just relax,offer what you can when you can and you,ll be fine...congrads on the itm
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Well Done Sam

$7.50 for 4th place very nice win.

ITM is awesome.

Congrats

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 am

dont put no pressure on yourself the posts will come we are a very relaxed but competitve forum you will see on the tables u get respect and see some great guys and gals playing the contribution from live to online is a little different but the goals are the same . gl and welcome to donkhard .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down