Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL!

+2
Not Like Me
datsme53
6 posters

Go down

W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Empty W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL!

Post by datsme53 Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:57 pm

I need to have your FearNoAce names right away if you want to be on the team roster for the first League event.. Urgent you post it here and or PM me.. ASAP LOL!

Just told by chefjimmy that the first League games won't start until Nov... last Saturday in Nov.. will get confirmed date soon. There will be 4 new Freerolls at W.T.O.P. in the meantime!!!! W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Icon_smile This will help give all our members more time to get a bankroll going!!!! W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Icon_smile W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Icon_smile BUT.. Please get me your FearNoAce nicknames right away so I can turn in a complete roster of players BEFORE the deadline... which is coming up soon.. so pass the word PLEASE!

Last edited by datsme53 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Big change in date of first League game!)
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Empty Re: W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL!

Post by Not Like Me Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm on your buddy list, but in case you still need the name it's

LeftyGunner

No spaces or anything. Woot!

Last edited by Not Like Me on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Empty Re: W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:33 pm

well ok

103trucker

lets go people get in and lets win

Back to top Go down

Post by unibamber Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 pm

gl lads have fun
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

65thehogster

is what it is yup that's me alright
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 pm

can you guess ?
jimbeam_77 W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Icon_twisted
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverjacks1 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:10 am

hi dats mine is
mydixor
W.T.O.P. League and Freeroll! I need your FearNoAce names! NOW! LOL! Icon_biggrin

silverjacks1
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down