Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

rules are for all of us

+2
chefjimmy
datsme53
6 posters

Go down

rules are for all of us Empty rules are for all of us

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm

ok after this weekends statements by nic [sorry trucker ] then bet all in almost got him banned plz people remember this is a team competition with individuals playing to win so if you take out a team member so be it play the game to win at all costs never look back if u take me or any one else out u had the bettere hand at the time . geez just over at wtop and by reading some of the posts get out the rope and hang the kid . anybody who knows me or played with me can testify that with pocket queens i was allin any way even if nic told me he had aces , heck if i had deuces i would of went lol. i dont think u meant in any way to cheat Nic and and by that statement thats crap but rules are rules .by no means should u be banned just e1 think or better yet dont talk at the tables that way there can be no dispute think jimmy tried to quelll the violence with his post but be on your best behavior all of us . i want to win for TBD and i have never cheated and dont think any of us regulars need these kind of headaches . worked very hard to get people to respect me as a person ya may not like my play at times but i am a donkhard . so remember big brother is watching all the games as well they should .

finally i know wow what a windbag lol. JUST THINK!!!!

Back to top Go down

rules are for all of us Empty Re: rules are for all of us

Post by datsme53 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Trucker hit the nail on the head! Let's all have fun at these league games and by all means play to win. Team competition in this league means.... you play your game to the best of your ability to win. What ever else happens.... happens. The team concept is that ALL team members play their best and play to win. Do NOT worry about taking out a team member. That will happen. It's poker.. let's all play it to win.

I know for sure no collusion took place on last Saturday... and I wasn't even able to attend. Let's not let anyone think that it was anything but what it was.... good honest play. Chatting is ok.. just don't chat that you are sorry or anything that might be misunderstood. Just play the game. If you have to take out a team mate... so be it! It's poker! Now let's have fun and enjoy the league games as a friendly competition. If some one takes you out with a donkey call... let's take it on the chin and get em next time. If you donk someone out... it happened. Let's do our best and have a lot of fun here. Fun and friendly competition is what the W.T.O.P. is all about... let's enjoy it! rules are for all of us Icon_biggrin
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Guys to me nic getting banned was not in question here...heres a link to my post on it.
http://www.worldteamofpoker.com/index.php?topic=663.msg2795;topicseen#msg2795

i hope this clears up how i feel...in hindsight i wish i had spoke to nic in private.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:34 pm

I READ EMAIL I GOT AND NICK CAME RIGHT TO MIND, LOL.COME ON NICKY NO TALKING OUT OF TURN. KIDDING BUDDY. PEOPLE HAVE SHORT FUSES IN TOURNEYS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT...... rules are for all of us Icon_cherry
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Peace ...........

Peace out ...

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 am

slyone66 wrote:I READ EMAIL I GOT AND NICK CAME RIGHT TO MIND, LOL.COME ON NICKY NO TALKING OUT OF TURN. KIDDING BUDDY. PEOPLE HAVE SHORT FUSES IN TOURNEYS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT...... rules are for all of us Icon_cherry
great minds think alike. when i got the email and read it i was like "had to have been nic" lol. the whole team aspect makes any table talk pretty much open for interpretation. i would suggest everyone to keep their talk to a minimum and don't show no big laydowns or anything of that nature. there will be more of these "collusion" allegations being made this season, i'm sure of it. we are on a team but must play as individuals, if i have a chance to take one of you out i'm going for it, no regrets. i play in another team league and we take each other out regularly, part of the game. so wish each other luck and keep your hands to yourself. good luck everyone, i was card dead and my table mates were being aggressive before i could, never got anything going, will do better this week i promise.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:04 pm

BLA BLA BLA
jimbeam77
jimbeam77